Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Don't mess with me

Pan Yanqing gritted his teeth and objected almost immediately, "No, you can't sleep together!"

Yu Chengzhou:? ? ?

He frowned and said impatiently, "Why are you so busy? This won't work and that won't work either. What do you want!"

Pan Yanqing looked a little aggrieved after being reprimanded by his sweetheart, pursed his thin lips tightly, and still said, "You can't sleep together anyway, I don't agree!"

"Heh, do I need your permission to do something? Huh?"

Ji Han still couldn't stand Pan Yanqing, so he suddenly came closer and the electric light on his left arm flashed, startling Gu Xing.

He subconsciously grabbed Ji Han's right arm, trying to stop the quarrel, "Brother Ji Han and I will sleep in the same room. Brother, you can sleep with brother Yan Qing. It'll be fine."

Ji Han was caught by him and looked sideways at him with an inexplicable expression. Pan Yanqing also looked at him, feeling a little more moved. I didn't expect... that he would be willing to do this for me.

Gu Xing probably doesn't like Ji Han very much, but he is willing to offer to sleep in the same room with Ji Han for me...

Gu Xing didn't know that Pan Yanqing had made up all this in his own mind. When he saw his moved eyes, he smiled brightly. It's good to be moved. Remember to increase your happiness value.

Yu Chengzhou was still hesitant, "Are you sharing a room with A Han? This...A Han, do you agree?"

My cousin was bullied by A Han to some extent along the way. A Han had a bad temper. He and A Han had known each other for many years, so he just tolerated it himself. He couldn't ask his cousin to tolerate it with him. What's more, his cousin had such a gentle personality and was so gentle with others. You can't even speak loudly. If you really live with Ahan, won't you be bullied every day?

But Ahan probably won't agree. After all, he doesn't seem to like his cousin very much. As long as he doesn't agree...

"Then let's arrange it this way, so as not to do this or that." Ji Han glanced at Pan Yanqing in disgust, turned around and walked towards the room.

If he didn't leave, his slightly red ears would be discovered.

Logically speaking, he didn't want to share a room and a bed with anyone, but if that person was Gu Xing... Thinking of the peace and comfort of sleeping on him, Ji Han felt that he could accept it.

Before Yu Chengzhou had finished thinking about it, Ji Han agreed.

......

collapse.

The only one who was really happy in the audience was Pan Yanqing. His eyes were full of uncontrollable joy. He jumped to Yu Chengzhou and held his arm, "Brother Chengzhou, let's go choose a room together."

Yu Chengzhou now has a headache when he sees Pan Yanqing. When the three of them first formed a team, he felt that Pan Yanqing was clever, sensible, and caring. He felt much more worry-free than Ji Han. Occasionally, Pan Yanqing would be annoyed by Ji Han. Comforting him made him feel calmer.

But it was only now that Yu Chengzhou discovered that both of them were careless. The same thing was troublesome, and only his little cousin was the most worry-free. It was because Pan Yanqing couldn't do this or that, and Ahan was the least careless. In the hands of the heart.

Therefore, he didn't have a good look towards Pan Yanqing. He simply shook off the other person's hand with a cold face and pulled Gu Xing in.

Pan Yanqing froze on the spot, and his eyes instantly overflowed with moisture.