Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Who has sat in my seat?

Everyone else was almost stunned by this scream, except Yu Chengzhou who had witnessed the whole process and was dumbfounded.

Seeing his cousin slipping off the car seat, hugging him and moaning, he quickly bent over and asked his cousin if something was wrong and if he wanted Yan Qing to take a look.

Gu Xing lay on the ground, stretched out a trembling hand, shook it, and made a no gesture.

Then keep rolling.

Ji Han's face froze, and it turned black after a while. He looked at his palm in disbelief. What did he just touch?

Yu Chengzhou was afraid that something would happen to his cousin, so he hurriedly helped his cousin up and wanted to show him.

Gu Xing was forced to stand up after being held up by Yu Chengzhou. His face was twisted, and his eyes were still a little red, with crystal water shining on them.

"Cousin, I'm fine. It's just that it was a little sudden and I couldn't bear it."

Gu Xing gritted his teeth and said, his voice was hoarse and full of pain, and he still covered his hands and refused to let go.

Yu Chengzhou felt sorry for his cousin, and spoke a little more seriously to Ji Han, raising his voice, "Ahan, don't be careless, what if you hurt someone?!"

Ji Han originally had a stiff expression on his face and was quite at a loss. However, after hearing Yu Chengzhou's words, he laughed out loud, "If he hadn't done anything, what would have happened like this? Didn't he ask for it all?"

Yu Chengzhou:......

Pan Yanqing:......

Gu Xing couldn't stand it anymore. He had been pressed down all night and couldn't move. He had sacrificed his body and had to be slandered and ridiculed when he got up in the morning. Who could bear this grievance?

"I move my hands and feet? Are you asleep or have you taken medicine? If I put your hands on my waist, will you feel it?"

The clay figurine was still very angry, and Gu Xing was indeed not very happy. He sat here with his waist stiffened all night without saying anything, and he didn't even say that he had injured his breasts early in the morning, and he had to be beaten up and blamed for everything on him!

"you!"

Ji Han was blocked by Gu Xing and had no way to refute, so he could only stare at him with his eyes open, his expression hard to see.

Yu Chengzhou also helped Gu Xing speak, "Yes, A-Han, I just saw that it was you... relying on A-Xing, he can't force you to be a superpower."

Gu Xing is just an ordinary person.

All aspects of his physical functions are inferior to those of superpowers.

If you take the initiative to touch a person with superpowers, it is impossible for the other party to not notice it.

After discovering this fact, Ji Han's face turned green.

"How could I, how could I..." He couldn't say those words. In his world, there was never the word initiative, let alone taking the initiative to rely on others.

"Facts speak louder than words. You forced me last night, hurt me this morning, and now you want to slander me, haha."

The other party ended with a sneer, as if he didn't say anything, but at the same time he seemed to have said everything.

The three of them were here, surrounding him as if they were watching monkeys.

Ji Han was angry, "Then how did I know this would happen? I just accidentally touched you. Whatever you want, I will compensate you."