Return Of The Demon Hater!

55. Return of the Demon Hater!

__________________________________________

Gwen smiled as she signed the notes to let Tomoe out of the hospital. It had been a few days since the car wreck; and Tomoe wasn't doing anything better. In fact he looked so dead... not in a physical way, but in a mental way.He wasn't talking and he had a small cast like artical on his leg; he did in fact crack it and now he was in lots of pain.

He could barely move his leg; it hurt him to much, but his main hurt was from the inside. His chest was hurting...His mom was dead because of the car wreck; in fact it made him sick. He had been in another one, it was irritating him greatly. The crashing metal was haunting him at night; his head was pounding from his concussion and the cut he had received.

Tomoe knew he would not be going to school for a little while; his head wouldn't be able to take it. In fact his head was pounding right then and there.And the worst thing was that his father wasn't there; he didn't call or message, and Tomoe had spent many late nights starting at his phone screen. Wanting him to call but knowing deep down that it wasn't going to happen.

His wrist were raw from his rubber bands; he had been snapping them alot. Mostly because he felt alone... and he had to relive the degusting feeling of that car wreck. The crushing metal, the irony blood.

He hated this..

He hated having to go home to an empty yet cold house.He didn't want to go back...

" Thank you so much!" Gwen looked to the nurse as medicine was handed to her; Tomoe looked up, his dead eyes traveling over the room.

 His white hair was a bit dirty and his ears flopped over in the process of being in a room to long.Even the clicking of heels was hurting his head; it made him wonder if he had an ear infection. It was possible, in fact his head was pounding but that was a con cussions fault; not an ear infection.

The nurse nodded and gave further instructions before letting them go. Gwen watched Tomoe closey, even as they got home ( Curtisy of Kurama ) Tomoe was quiet. Nanami had run to the door and the fox, with his blank expression, was shocked to have her run up to him and nearly glomped him into the floor.

Her soft pressence calmed him down and in a way it reminded him of the nights when he would go out and hug her; just because she was scared or frightened...

Now it was him.

Tomoe swallowed and looked down, his face burying into the girls pale neck. Nanami blinked as he just leaned his head there, and his shoulder shook from time to time; as if he was in agony to even come home.Now he was here and he was screaming on the inside; when had his life become so messed up? When had he been dragged into this pain? It was Nanami who started out with the pained life; and yet her father hadn't been seen in a while.

Tomoe wondered if the old man was still around...

But he also wondered where his father was; the old man that said he would always be there. He wanted his father to be there but then agian it only proved that the idiot couldn't and would not care about him in a difficult situation.

In fact the fox had a thought; staying here in this house was the last thing he needed. He wanted to go to school..

So as Nanami stepped back from her hug?

He looked her in the eye and swallowed, ' Take me with you..'

____________________________________

Nanami looked at Tomoe as the walked down the halls of the school building; well, He limped a little but his leg was injured and the stubborn boy thought it would be great not to wear his boot.