Who's He, And Chemistry

33. Who's He and Chemistry

__________________________________________

Nanami looked at the school's clock and sighed; She had went to school but had left Tomoe alone at home. He didn't want to go, plus his arms were scared up badly.

She knew that he said he had got into a fight but the girl had a bad feeling in her gut that told her otherwise. Nanami sighed and tapped her pencil on her desk, completely ignoring that some guy had sat down in Tomoe's desk and was now looking at her intently.

She felt his eyes and soon stopped tapping. she turned her head to see a Black haired kid with blue eyes. He titled his head to the side in confusion and he pointed a clawed finger at her pencil.

"Are you frustrated or something?" He mumbled.

She blinked in surprise when she saw him. At first glance she could tell he was a demon; his hair was black. The only reason she knew was because she had hung out with demons all since she was five years old. He blinked his bright blue eyes and the girl sighed.

His eyes looked like Tomoe's in a way and for some reason his atittude reminded her of the white fox.

"Who are you?" She asked quite quickly.

The demon blinked and shock and then sighed lightly; his brushed a strand of black hair out of his eyes as he glanced at her from the side of his eyes. Nanami felt her heart thub rapidly. That was the look..

That Tomoe gave her..

The demon sighed lightly and then looked at her with a small smirk. The smile again, reminded her of her Best friend and it made her want to know his name even more...

"Masashi.." His voice leaked with seduction but at the same time he looked bored. She blinked as his name rang in her ears. He looked like Tomoe and yet he was so different. He seemed harsh and sad... Unlike Tomoe. Tomoe could be harsh but he had this thing about him that calmed her down.

"Hello, Masashi!" She smiled, " My name is Nanami!"

The demon looked at her and paused, He looked at her and then sighed heavily before nodding in awknowledgement.

"Um, Masashi. Your in Tomoe's desk." Nanami added shyly.

He looked at her and she could of sworn when she said Tomoe his lip snarled. Of course it could have been her imaginaion but the way he was staring at her blankly told her he didn't have any intention of moving.

"He's not here today." He muttered and fixed his books steadily on the desk. Nanami pouted but then laughed a bit. He was a lot like Tomoe. She snorted as class started. She wondered if Tomoe knew Masashi?

________________________________________

"So Your a low grade demon, Masashi?" Nanami asked as she stuffed sushi in her mouth.

She didn't know why but the demon had followed her to lunch; to be honest she saw him squirming and trying his best to get comfortable. Maybe it was the fact he was surrounded by tons of people? Or maybe because Kurama and Mizuki were glaring from a distance? She didn't know bu the seemed uneasy..

Maybe even embarrassed. She snorted and giggled as the demon looked at her and sighed lightly.

"Yes, I am." He muttered quietly to her so no one could hear and think they were crazy. Nanami let out a giggle as she looked at the flustered teen.

"Tomoe is a high-grade one!" She laughed, " But then again... His dad is a god."

Masashi looked at her and again she swore she saw him snarl. It made her pout and since Masashi wasn't used to it like Tomoe was? He almost panicked.