Don't Leave Me!

71. Don't Leave Me!
_________________________________

'D-Dad..' Tomoe gasped while Mikage glared, he slammed the door open and let it bounce against the wall. He stood there in his loose white shirt and jacket, his shoes were laced perfectly and Tomoe always thought he had admired his father..

But maybe he just feared him.

Maybe that was it, it was Wasn't Respect like he had thought when he was younger, maybe it was fear because his father was a big time god at the summit. Maybe it was fear because his mother passed away and by that time he had never seen his father again. Because his mother left and he was all alone with no one there. His father crowded his better judgement with work, to shut out the death of his wife... And what made it worse was that Tomoe looked exactly like his mother. Her eyes, her hair shape.

He swallowed and backed up with Nanami behind him before Mikage glared.

" I SAID WHAT BABY TOMOE!" He snapped but Tomeo was at lose for Words, How could he answer so suddenly like this? Yes Nanami was pregnant and it was a mistake, but he didn't want to explain it like this..

So when Mikage stepped forward Nanami swallowed and stepped in front of Tomoe making him gasp in panic, WHAT WAS SHE DOING!?

Nanami on the other hand swallowed, she had enough already! This man.. Tomoe's brusies, his cutting, everything! It was liek this house didn't even have anything else to stand on and since Mikage was falling he was dragging them all down, Tomoe being the first of them all.

He was always so demanding, Almost acting as though Tomoe had never made a mistake, Or he accused Tomoe of something that he dared not do befor, and since he was accused and beat so many times that he did go out and rebell against his father more then anything.

Thats why she was pregnant, she knew it was just a play to get back at Mikage, but if he had hurt Tomeo then that meant this man was violent to Tomoe..

To her mate.

He ground her teeth and looked at him harshly, her eyes narrowed as she glared and huffed.

" Our Baby!" She snapped making mikage blink in shock. His eyes grew wide as he jerked his head towards Tomoe. Tomoe on the other hand went pale when he saw Nanami standing in front of him, no.. She could get hurt.. The blood... He didn't want to see that on her!

He swallowed and tried to push her back before Nanami laughed bitterly and shoved her finger into Mikage's chest, ' Whats wrong!? She snapped, ' Its out of your control now and you can't stand it? Your disjusted so you think you can throw your weight around!?" She snapped while Mikage sent her a glare.

This was not the time to push the man but Nanami was on a role, and Tomoe quickly went to cover her mouth before anything bad happened, but that bad happened far to quickly as Mikage sraised his hand and slapped the girl harshly, And him being a man Nanami jered to the side and crashed into the bathroom counter.

Tomoe froze up, his eyes wide as he saw Nanami crumple in pain. He choked and lunged for her.

" N-Nanami!" He cried out in panic as she looked down and refused to look at him, this made his blood run cold Before Mikage laughed bitterly and looked at Tomoe.

" To think i wanted to come home and make things right! To make things right and maybe make you happy! But apparently all you need is a locked door and a girl to make you happy!" The god snapped as Tomoe swallowed and looked at him with shaking eyes.

Gwen was trying to get into the bedroom door s she could get to the bathroom, along with Mizuki.. But Mikge was forcing the door shut with his powers, there was no way out unless he stomred out.. which was coming close to that.