Flats and Views, Oi...

76. Flats And Veiws, Oi...

___________________________

'Daddy?" Nanami blinked in shock, her eyes wide as she looked at the rough looking man ahead of her. He had that scruffle on his beard and his coat was long and black, it did look like he hit it good in the money department; but he looked and smelled aweful.

Maybe it was the alcohol...

Tomoe had smelt it right away, he had covered his senstive mouth and gagged slightly from the smell, so gross. Hehad remembered getting drunk that one time and then trowing his guts up, he didn't know why someone would do that to themselves over and over again.

But apparently this man didn't care to much.

Nanami on the other hand went stone cold, she touched her mouth and backed in shock as she looked at him. This was the man that had sexually abused her. This was the man that made her feel disjusting and sick to the stomach. This man....

He was here and it was scaring the crap out of her, but even if she recomposed herself? She had already let him see how disjusted and scared she was when she said 'Daddy'. If he really was one... At least he wasn't as bad as Mikage, Who, Abaonded his child just because he got a girl pregnant-instead of helping him out in some way possible.

" Nanami..' He blinked in shock, his eyes wide before they shifted to her mid section. It had the small bump that drew anyone in, and she seemed to glow out and let her light radiate to everyone around.

She was glowing, not only because of the pregnacy, but because of what Mikage did to her-or for her.'

The man on the other hand paused and let his eyes linger on her stomach, this made her twitch as she gently took her hand and covered the bump; her eyes wide as her breathing turned shaggy and unrully. She swallowed as Tomoe kept her at arms length.

And then?

" Your the father right?" The man said blanky as he looked at Tomoe.

The fox went quite , his glare darkened and his teeth bared. His ears flattened as the man just looked balnkly, and then? He sighed out and shook his head; he looked at his daughter and sighed out weakly.

" Congradulations.' he muttered and walked off, leaving the girl to blink in shock. Her eyes grew wide in shock, her breath shallow in shock and irritation; but for some reason... Even after all of that.. It made her breath leave her mouth heavily, and she turned around and looked at the fleeting man.

" Daddy?" She called out before the man paused and slightly turned his head, he looked at her before she swallowed and nodded.

" Thank you.' She whispered before the man nodded slightly and walked out of the hallway to the main area. This left the girl to pause and relax before Tomoe gently touched her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeaze.

She smiled at his loving touch and gently kissed his hand before sighing out weakly and biting her lip,

' Tomoe.. She whispered gently, making-not only Tomoe- But Mizuki and Kurama to look at the pregnant girl. Nanami grinned slightly and looked at them all, Tomoe...

And his brothers.

" Lets go home..' She whispered gently before Tomoe blinked but smiled gently.'

" Yeah okay.' he whispered and patted her back, making her smile and look out at the doors one last time.

'Thank you daddy.'

____________________________

A FEW WEEKS LATER~