Sobo Is Coming Over

57. Sobo Is Coming Over

_________________________________

Tomoe moaned as he laid in bed; the light from the window was seeping through driving him insane. His head hurt and he knew exaclt why.

Why did he know?

He had that tell all fever again and his body was achy.The white hiared teen whimpered, not wanting this to happen again. He HATED this thing that happened to all kitsunes. In fact this was so embarrassing that he wanted to hide his face and not say anything.

The fox wanted to growl at the pain in his body.. but what made him freak out more then anything?

When he turned in his bed and saw Nanami sleeping beside him. Her hair fanned against her beautiful face; but she looked tired and restless. As if she had a nigthmare and had gotten up in the middle of the night looking for someone to be with..

But this still freaked Tomoe out..

His eyes grew wide and all you heard outside his door was a, ' WHAT THE-!?" And then a thud as he fell out of his bed and crashed into the floor.

________________________________________________

Mikage looked at Gwen and leaned against the sounter as he held his coffee cup; he looked at her but was surprised as she sighed heavily and pointed to a rather frightened Mizuki.

Mikage didn't know why he was scared or freaked out.. maybe he was afraid of being kicked out?But after hearing the snakes siutaion the god wasn't going to do that to him. That would be cruel and believe of not, Mikage was not a cruel person. He just made decisions that weren't to wise.

Most of them concerning his own son.

He winced, Tomoe would be up soon but he didn;t have the guts to say, ' I'm home!' Not anymore..

The fox wouldn't look at him right now; he knew he wouldn't. It scared him to think so but the god knew it was true..

" Mizuki you can stay, " Mikage smiled, " I was just surprised thats all.'The white haired teen relaxed but he looked down and swallowed,

" What if my mother..'" Then you'll be adopted. MIkage said rather sternly as the snake blinked and looked at him shocked.

The snakes sleeves hung loosly on his shoulders but he said nothing as he smiled and tried to hold back his happiness.

Thats when there was a bang on the floor and the snake looked at the roof; Mikage chuckled,

" Tomoe's up..' He sighed out and pulled the orange juice. Mizuki arched his brow and paused..

Did Tomoe-kun ALWAYS wake up that noisly?

____________________________________

Tomoe moaned in pain as he looked up at the roof, and at the brown eyes that met his.

He narrowed his violet eyes as Nanami looked down at him; but before he could open his mouth she placed a finger to her lips to quite him.He growled and looked at her; not comfortable at the time. She was messing with his nerves; not because she was Nanami, but because she was a female period.

This made Tomoe go on edge at the thought of her. He bit his lip in confusion as She pouted and innocently climbed out of his bed,

" I couldn't sleep last night. I heard tapping on my window.. like someone was throwing something. I got spooked and came here." She winced and Tomoe stared at her.

He sighed heavily as he sat up and bit his lip,

" Why my room?" He stiffled a whine and stood up in annoyance, " Why not Mizuki or your mom?"The girl smiled innocently and tugged at her soft brown hair,