Why Sing When The Memory Is Not There?

73. Why Sing When The Memory Is Not There?

_________________________________________________

" Well thats great!!" A black haired girl with brown eyes grinned making a red head sigh out and shake his head as he sucked on his straw. He rubbed his eyes and sighed out.

"Its your first case right?" She smiled, ' So why don't you seem to excited?" She muttered as she bit into her food. This made him look up at her and bit his lip. He sighed out and looked at her,

" Its the fact that I just saw him in the burger joint the day right before that, And I hate it because I know I have to go now. Its like the case is taunting me." he muttered when he looked at her.'

This made her give him a funny look before she shook her head and smiled gently,

" You wanted to do this all for a reason right? This is your chance." She smirked before Silver shook his head and sighed out. It was true, and it only made him think back to the other day when he had the teen tap on his shoulder.

He did have a bruise on his face, but it was yellow from slwoly fading. He was shocked when they got the call, what was worse that he had to show up with his partner. This was his first time in a case.

Maybe he was just nervous, even if he did go through all the studying for it; and he wasn't doing this all alone. He had Akura-ou that was going to do half of the job. Silver shrugged and sighed out as he bit his lip, he then gave Lily a wolfish grin and smirked.

" Your right about that." he muttered and smiled when she arched her brow at his look but laughed gently. He smiled and sighed out. This was one of his chances, it was not an opinion to blow it.

Even if this other teen was older and another fox he would have to put territories behind him and get to work. This was his chance, and he was not going to stop because of a case file. They would take care of this and that would be it..

Final.

But that Tomoe Mikage....

He reminded Silver of someone from a really long time ago, it just confused him so much. It was impossible and remotely rediculious to think it.. But ...

Was it possible that he knew Tomoe already?

__________________________________________________________

Nanami blinked when she looked up at Tomoe when he walked into the room that she was in. She was still laying down due to Inari saying she needed bed rest, plus she needed to take her pre nadles. Sadly the girl was being stubborn and refused to take them. Knowing that some of them had a bad taste if she didn't swallow them right.

Tomoe sighed out when Nanami blinked,

" Wait so you called that card that the red headed guy gave me?" She blinked when tomoe smiled sheepishly and nodded. He handed her the card before she pouted and looked at him, she crossed her arms and sighed out.

" You should tell me these things Tomoe. I Mean...' She trailed off and blushed, ' I-If we're going to be like this..' She motioned back and forth between them, ' Then you should tell me before you go out and do that.' She blushed before Tomoe blinked and swallowed.

He looked down after she took the card and blushed. It had only been a few hours and ti was already really awkward between them. They had litterally confessed to each other so suddenly that Tomoe was shocked with himself... But he would never take it back.