BITE ME!!!

37. BITE ME!

___________________________________

'M-Make-Out S-Session! WE JUST INTERUPTED A MAKE-OUT SESSION!"

Tomoe blushed as Kurama looked at them mortified and Mizuki almost fainted into the floor; in a way it looked like a blood fest since Tomoe's mouth was covered with spit and the red substance.

Both teens blinked in embarrassment even though Tomoe wanted to taste her more. He tried to blink the feralness out of his eyes but it didn't work. Instead it made him dizzy and rediculiousy embarrassed. He blushed red and put his forearm over his mouth; trying desprately to stop his hunger.

His tongue licked his lips as her blood smeared on his mouth. He whimpered and then shived the shocked girl out of the way as he stormed into the kitchen and started to spit her blood into the sink; trying to get rid of her taste as soon as possible.

Tomoe wiped at his mouth and tried to breath as panic took over his body; it wasn't from what he did, it was like a panic that he couldn't explain. He screamed in the inside he his hands shook. He sunk to the floor and tried to breath as his chest started to pound..

What the crap!? This hurt! This feeling hurt!

Tomoe took deep breathes and tried to calm himself down but Mizuki walked in. He spotted the fox huddled on the floor and blinked in shock. The fox was holding his chest and rocking slightly; his eyes were feral and he looked like he could kill...

The snake stepped forward causly and then kneeled down close to the fox; he put two fingers on his forehead and Tomoe went light headed. He nearly fell forward until Mizuki steadied him and then touched his head again.

Tomoe's eyes turned back to normal and he could finally breath but his nails did dig into the floor. He felt exhuasted and then relaxed before Mizuki took his hand away.

"You went overboard.." Mizuki muttered as Tomoe's body shook and trembled, " So your finally experienceing Full Moon Night, Eh?" He sighed but he looked serious before glaring at the fox and then looked him in the eye.

Tomoe blinked; he had never saw him glare before. It was shocking and almost freaky but the snake sighed and then bit his lip,

"Nanami-Chan in a human! You can't just bite her and not expect there to be blood! Her tatse will only make it stronger!" He stood up and looked down at the fox, " Did you know that if a female draws your blood then you full Moon Week will be cut short?"

Tomoe looked at him; breathing heavily and trying to keep focus. His heart beat slowed rapidly and it was making him light headed. He looked at the snake and furrowed his brow,

"What?" He muttered, his throat dry from his recent 'Incident'

Mizuki sighed and looked at him blankly, " Tomoe-Kun; Listen the first time! If a female draws your blood and makes you bleed; then your Full Moon Week will be cute short."

The fox shifted and was fianlly to focus as that idea shot through him rather quickly, He blinked and then looked at Mizuki with a question in his eyes, " So?"

"So?! " Mizuki inhailed before gleefully giggling and skipping about going; " Get Nanami to-"

Tomoe caught on before the words left his mouth and his pale face lit up brightly; he stood up and grabbed Mizuki by the collar with an evil glint in his eyes, " YOU FOOL!" He swore and dropped Mizuki on the floor in annoyance.

"Nanami is far to innocent for that!" He hissed, His sharp kanines showing off and frightening Mizuki just a tad, " She would never do that! Ever! Your such an idiot! Nanami is my friend; nothing more.." He narrowed his purple eyes and let his back lean against the counter.