Chapter 38: Hot Springs Episode pt. 2

Seiji closed the door to the room and returned downstairs to his friends.
They were still warming themselves by the fireplace, talking to each other about less important matters.
Seiji joined them.

"Oh you're back so quickly?" Rika asked as the blonde sat comfortably next to them.

"Yep. It wasn't very hard with putting him on bed. He sleeps like the dead." Seiji replied 'Which is a bit ironic, because he is the killer...' he added in his mind.

"That's good. You can see that the boy was exhausted after today... he was probably too excited about the trip." the girl though aloud.

"Yeah..." Seiji replied, blushing slightly along with Ken in embarrassment as soon as they remembered the situation with Hideaki in the dressing room.

"He definitely got too excited..." Ken added...

"How about some drinks for the evening?" Seiji suggested to lighten the mood a bit.

There was a bar not too far from them.

"Sure, why not." Rika agreed.

Ken wasn't against the idea either.

All three of them went to the bar counter.
There, the shelves were groaning under the weight of various drinks.

From low-proof beers and wines to strong alcohols.

After seeing an ocean of various possibilities, everyone unanimously agreed that the drinks would be perfect.

And that's what they ordered.

Rika wanted a Mohito with watermelon.

Ken took Tequila Sunrise

and Seiji, Blue Kamikaze.

The three of them were soon enjoying the taste of alcoholic drinks and deep discussions on various topics, mixed with jokes from Ken.

They didn't notice how an hour had passed since they sat there and chatted.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Hideaki began to wake up.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was in a completely different place than before.

He was in the room.
It was dark around, and the only light came from the window.

The murderer got up from the bed and turned on the light to make it brighter.
After a while he looked around.
There wasn't a living soul in the room except him.. With that he decided that he would return to the place where he was previously with his friends.

Unfortunately the door was locked.

"Shit! They locked me up here!" He cursed nervously.

He took out his phone and texted Seiji
"Where the hell are you!? And why did you lock me in a room alone!?"

A moment later, Seiji felt a vibration in his pocket.
When he read the message, he smiled slightly and then turned to his friends.

"Our sleeping beauty is up. Should I take him down here?"

"Yeah, why not." Said Ken, who was already a little wobbly.

Hearing the answer, Seiji replied to Hideaki.
"We're downstairs at the bar. Come join us. In case you forgot, you have your own door key."

They soon saw Hideaki walking towards them with a slightly pissed off look on his face.

Seiji laughed, "Now that's not a sleeping beauty, but a nervous beauty! Hehehe."

As the red-eyed assassin approached their table, he exploded in anger.
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME!? AND YOU LOCKED ME IN A ROOM LIKE A DOG IN A CAGE!"