Ready for Him

10 hours after Jungkook took Jimin...

Park Minho get up from his sleep. He look around and narrowed his eyes to adjust with the light. He was in the hospital. There was IV needle in his hand.

Minho try to remember what happened some hours ago

Minho try to remember what happened some hours ago. The birthday party... Sudden storm, earthquake , power off.. Where is Minnie...

"Minnie... "

Minho try to get up from the bed. But groan in the pain rush through his skull.

"Aaahhh.... "

"Dad... Dad... Lay down... Don't move your head... "

Taemin rush towards his dad who laying on the bed helplessly.

"Tae... Baby... Where is Minnie...? He was in my arms... We fall... "

"Dad.. Please.. Relax.. Let me call the doctor..?

Taemin rings the bell near his dad's bed. Minho look at his son. His right hand was plastered and hanged through his neck. But still Minho didn't saw his own broken leg.

The doctor came into the room along with two nurses. Goeun and Bogum also with them. Bogum was in a wheel chair. Minho's eyes still searched for his little son along with them.

"Minnie... "

That man call for his baby with a lot of pain. Goeun's eyes began to fill with tears. Her face was painted with some unbearable sadness. She had some mild scratches on here and there tok.

"How are you Mr Park...?

The doctor asked to Minho.

"Fine.. But where is my son.. "

The desperate father asked to everyone present there. The doctor smiled slightly and began to check his patient.

"Look Mr Park.. You undergone a surgery.. You got stabbed by a glass piece and had a heavy internal bleeding.. But you are ok now... And your left leg had a fracture too... "

The doctor briefly explain to Minho what happened to him. Minho didn't heard anything. He only search for his son. Jimin's absence made a lot of questions in that father. He didn't want a single scratch to his kids and wife.

"Take care Mr Park... "

Minho look outside.. It was still heavily raining and thundering. Nobody knew the reason behind in the middle of the summer all of a sudden.

"Goeun ah.... Where is Minnie...? Please tell me.. "

Minho pleaded to his wife. Goeun look at the floor while crying silently.

"Bogum... Taemin.... Please tell me dear.. Where is our Minnie..?

"I don't know dad... "

"What do you mean....?