Home Coming

Next morning the whole Moonhowl become ready to welcome the mate of their Crown Prince. In the mean time the various news about the beautiful future Queen spread across the kingdom. Citizens of Moonhowl were crowded either side of the road to see the Witches prince.

The planquin from Moonhowl reached early in the morning at the Witches castle yard. The two strong black horses were the carriers of the planquin. The crown prince send a group of 10 beta guards with the carrier.

The Queen and Moon helped Jimin to take a bath

The Queen and Moon helped Jimin to take a bath. He was relaxing while laying in the bathtub with jasmine scented lukewarm water. The witch attendant carefully massaging her prince's head with a scented hair oil.

Wonwoo also wanted to get into the bathroom to assist their future Queen

Wonwoo also wanted to get into the bathroom to assist their future Queen. But Moon refuse him to enter and said that he is still a stranger to the Omega prince. Even Jimin playfully scold Moon being rude to the guest. But being a born sassy and bratty little witch narrowed her eyes more towards the suspicious Omega maid send by the Alpha Prince.

"Moon... Why are you being harsh on that Omega boy...?

The girl stop massaging Jimin's head. He was leaning on the edge of bathtub with closed eyes.

Moon scrunched his face more and start to massage again.

" I didn't like him... Something is wrong with his behavior... And I can sense some negative aura around him... Like he is here for something else... "

"Ohoo... Stop overthinking my little hereditary witch... I also felt something around him.. I didn't know yet whether he is a threat or not... "

Moon sighed.

"It's ok My prince... But please be careful when he is around.. And I will never allow him to hurt you..."

Jimin smiled and nodded his head.

"I will Moon... Don't worry... "

"And I also didn't like anyone to serve you other than me... "

The girl pouted and began to do her work again. Jimin just chuckled at his jealous maiden.