The Forbidden Temple

Jimin didn't know how much time he sat on the chair with his pups on his chest. Seo and Siwo are still holding around Jimin's neck tightly. His whole body is numb while sitting on the same position for so long.

Jimin's omega is still restless. He is angry. First he didn't want to leave his pups, second his Alpha said that he is not special. What is even he meant by it..?

"My Chim...?

Jimin looked at Taehyung who is standing in front of the door

" Tae... Alpha told me that he is going to send my babies away.. "

The omega was already in the verge of crying

"Heyy... Don't cry... I also heard... Suddenly the king came and called my Alpha to come with him... I overheard that he got angry on you... So I am here for you..?

The Royal omega just wipe the Queen's tears.

"He told me that I am not special... I am just an ordinary Queen like others... "

The Royal omega pouted.

"You are special.. Because of you everyone are began to live once again... And nobody is going to take your babies away from you.. I heard that my Alpha told the king to take the pups away in your sleep..

I am not going to allow this.. I am also angry on him.. "

By hearing this Jimin once again began to cry.

"No... Not now.. Let's hide somewhere... I bring some foods for us.. Take some dresses for babies... "

"How can we run away... They will found out us... "

"Not that much easily.. I have a plan... I know a place.. No one will found us there.. "

The younger Royal omega smiled. The Queen wasn't still convinced.

"Tae...?

"Aish.. My Chim.. Don't you trust your Tae... Let our Alphas learn a good lesson..."

The omega looked at his soul mate with confused eyes.