Rectification

The King is standing in West balcony to address the Moonhowlers about the Beta Prince Jung's arrival. Some of the people have a vague idea about the forgotten Beta Prince. But majority doesn't know about him.

"My dear People.. I am here to introduce the new incharge of the border security and foreign affairs , Prince Jung Seungcheol... "

The people looked at each other in little confusion. Because most of them hearing this name for the first time.

"He is the only beta in the Royal Family... He is the younger brother of head Alpha Hoseok and my elder brother... He reunited with the family after a long time... I am glad that my family is complete now..

I am also introducing the omega Prince of Atlanta, Yoon Jeonghan, the mate of the beta Prince to you... And he is also going to be the new member of the Queen's omega forum.. And their official wedding ceremony will held with the Royal protocol... Everyone is welcome.. "

(Ignore everything in this picture

(Ignore everything in this picture. Trust me it's original)

The people cheered and clapped for the new addition to the Royal Family. But they already noticed the missing of their favorite persons besides the King.

Some other people also were missing in the Royal family. The Queen Mother Hae-ji left the palace and returned to her mother's home. She had been trapped in the hell of a castle for a life time. After the former king got punished she cut all the ties with the true blood Alpha. She have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Now that poor woman can able to breath with relief.

Hae-ji accepted the Beta Prince and forgive him already. She promised to the Prince that she will be always there for him if he ever want a mother figure in his life. She already blessed the mate for their soulful future. So-hye is already left with her daughter after bidding farewell to her favorite grandchildren and great grand children.

The Beta Prince hold his mate's hand and bowed in front of the people. The people praised their new Prince and his mate warmly.

The King was sitting in the bed with a blank expression after another failed attempt to mindlink with his mate. After that day the omega Queen never contacted the king.

The King was slowly began to fall asleep.
After a while the Alpha opened his eyes, but immediately get up from his laying position. He wasn't in his chamber anymore.

Yoongi was sleeping in the grass of a garden in the middle of a thousand of rose flowers.