Redemption

"The Beta Prince Seungcheol... "

Jimin mumbled in shock. Jeonghan was crying while covering his mouth with both hands.

Other three Royal omega didn't understand anything. They were looking at the man standing in front of them and their crying omega brother.

The Beta Prince came towards the smiling Luna and bowed in respect.

"Greetings Luna... "

"Greetings my Prince... How are you doing.. ?

"Great... "

The Prince smiled. Jeonghan looked at his mate. This is the first time he seeing his smiling mate. Unknowingly Jeonghan forgot his tears. He took an over all look after his beta Nate's appearance. His hair is not fully white. It was black along with some white hair in the center.

The Beta Prince turn towards his mate who is looking at him with wide eyes

"How are are you my Omega...?

He didn't hesitate to cup his Omega's beautiful face like old times. The mermaid princess's tears flow from his two eyes. He looked at his beta mate's eyes intensely.

"Ho... How...?

For that Seungcheol once again smiled. The omega tightly hug his Alpha at the next moment. He never hugged his mate. But today he felt like this.

The Mermaid Prince were leading a lonely life in his kingdom after he outcast from Moonhowl

The Mermaid Prince were leading a lonely life in his kingdom after he outcast from Moonhowl. He always lived in a huge pain in his heart. Jeonghan never want a life like this. He wanted a lovable caring mate and a family. Now he felt like he is back home.

The Beta Prince also hug his omega mate back. He is also hugging his mate for the first time.

"Forgive me my omega... I was an idiot.... My every decision was idiotic... Because of me everyone suffered.. "

The omega didn't said anything. He once again tightly hugged his mate.

"Prince Seungcheol... You must apologize to the Queen... He is the most suffered one... "