New Bond

Full Park family was hearing Jimin's story

Full Park family was hearing Jimin's story. Their mouth and eyes were wide open. What ever they heard is unbelievable. The creatures they only heard in stories are real. Their son is really living with them. Their son is one among them.

The pups are already awake. But still uncomfortable about new atmosphere and people.

"Mummy.... I am hungy... "

Seo mumbled against Jimin's ear.

"Siwo aso hungy... "

Jimin chuckled at both of his babies. The Parks are still frozen at the information that their son gave birth two babies.

"Mom... They are hungry... "

Go-eun woke up from her trance.

"Oh... I will make something... What are their favorite... "

"No... It's ok mom.. I will make for them.. "

Jimin smiled.

"Seo, Siwo.. Look.. This is your hyung.. Elder brother... Will you play with him.. "

The little boy was woke up from his sleep while sitting on his mother's lap smiled at his little brothers.

The alpha Princes sneaked from Jimin's neck and looked at little Minnie's face. They nodded their head lightly.

"Let me bring your toys Minnie.... "

Jisoo go towards the little boys room and bring a big box of toys for the kids. Seo and Siwo wide their eyes while seeing new type of toys.

"Go... "

Jimin softly said to the kids. They slowly get down from Jimin's lap and hold Minnie's hands. Jimin sighed as his Alpha babies much heavy and stronger for the omega mother.

Jimin get up and move towards the kitchen with his almost numb legs. Go-eun also followed Jimin along with Jisoo.

Parks and Minho sighed heavily. What ever happened to Jimin is still unacceptable for them. The thing is he is no more a human boy.