New Council

The guards and others standing in the garden stopped to take breadth. This is the first time an omega dared to enter into the castle garden. And now the omega is hugging the King. Even it is the Queen, the Min kings never be a love sick persons. They always push away the feelings of love.

"I missed you so much, My Alpha... "

The King frowned suddenly. He didn't expect his omega ran to him in the middle of the duties. Yoongi looked at his ministers who are looking down. But his eyes only landed on his furiously looking father.

After all the young King never saw any other expression in his father's face in this life time. And the king genuinely didn't care. Their whole kingdom already suffered enough because of his father's arrogance.

"Leave us alone... "

The King commanded in his cold voice. The ministers and the other guards left from there and left the couple alone. Still the omega group are standing a little away looking at their king and queen with tensed eyes.

"What are you doing here my Moonlove...?

The King asked in his sweet and calm voice. The omega didn't said anything. The king slowly loosen the hold from his waist and made him stand straight.

"Now tell me what are you doing here

"Now tell me what are you doing here... Did you sleep well...?

The grinning omega hug the Alpha king again and snuggled more into his mate's chest. Jimin was craving for his Alpha's scent from the past few hours. That's why he can't control himself from hugging Yoongi.

The other Royal omegas and maidens felt so much relief by knowing that their Queen is safe.

The Omega Queen still didn't speak anything.

"Come... Let's sit there... "

The King dragged his clinching mate to the nearby wooden bench and sat there with his Queen on his lap.

"Are you alright my moon...?

"Hmmm... "

A faint hum like a sigh came out of his omega. The lovesick Alpha king chuckled and caressed Jimin's head a little.

In the mean time the other Alpha Princes  also came and took their own omegas with them.

"I missed you so much Alpha... I was craving for you...

Jimin told Yoongi with a little pout.

"Really.... I am here my love... You can come to me anytime if you want... "

"I know.... I love you... "

The omega Queen mumbled in his sweet voice against Alpha's red moon mark.

"Can we go for a walk... The weather is so amazing.... "

"As you wish my Queen... "

The king hold his Omega's hand and walk  through the garden filled so different colored flowers and various kinds of small animals.