Family Time

"Hyung... Get up.. "

The omega Queen brushed his Alpha's some white locks from his face. Jimin smiled at his sleeping mate and pups in the same position, same cute expression like cats.

"Alpha... Please get.. "

Jimin slowly shaked by holding Yoongi's shoulder. He groaned in sleep and once again dragged the sleeping pups to his chest.

The Alpha woke up from his deep sleep and looked at his smiling Omega's face. The frown in Alpha's face immediately changed into a smile.

"Oh my Moon

"Oh my Moon... I will do anything for this view every morning... "

The omega giggled loudly while hearing the cheesy words from his mate early in the morning.

"Stop buttering me my Alpha... Now get up and fresh up... I prepared some special items for you... "

The omega smiled.

"Really... Then I am up.. But I didn't get my morning Kiss... "

Jimin give a light tap on his alpha's pouty lips. Then placed his lips on Alpha's. They both stayed in the same position for some. But the mates wanted more.

Even before the things got heated up they both withdrawn from each other. There naughty little pups already began to woke up.

"Gummorning mummy... Gommoning Appa... "

The pups said in their little morning voices. The mates chuckled while seeing their pups who are already sitting on the bed with their crossed legs.

Seo was scratching his head with a half sleepy eyes. Siwo was rubbing his eyes.

"No love... Don't do like that... Come we can fresh up and get ready for breakfast.."

When Jimin made the pups standing up on their feets, they both snuggled into their mother's neck.

"Mummy... Picky peash.. "

Siwo try to hang on Jimin's hands.

"No... Appa is here... Then why you want your mummy to pick you... Little devil.. "

The Alpha picked two pups and throw them into his either shoulders. The pups giggled loudly.

The omega also get into the bathroom. He filled the bathtub with water and filled it with his favorite bath bombs.

"Alpha... Let them wash themselves.. And you go and take a shower... I will bring towels and dresses for you... "

When Jimin was began to going outside the Alpha hold him by his wrist. Yoongi drag Jimin by a little force and mumbled in his ears.

"Do you want to give me some company, my beautiful omega.. "

The Queen felt goosebumps through his body. But Jimin immediately pushes his mate a little and laugh nervously.