The Queen Min Jimin

The Royal astrologer found a suitable day for the Queen's public appearance. The day after 5 days of the omega's heat. The Royal guards informed the whole kingdom about the public appearance ceremony.

The whole kingdom was waiting for this from the past half Millenium. They really wanted to see and bless the person who cure their king's curse and give a new ray of happiness to them. The Moonhowl began to prepare for the special occasion. They decorated the pathway towards the castle with flowers and lanterns. The Royal administration send invitation to the other 5 packs of the Moonhowl.

Min Deak-ju's one and only sister who is married to the Prime minister of the Moonhowl already in the castle two days prior to the function.

Min Daehyun is not less than evil if her elder brother. The Min princess of the Moonhowl always wanted Yoongi to marry her Alpha daughter Byul. Mins believes that she is the blue moon owner. Daehyun and Byul didn't even leave a single opportunity to taunt the Royal omegas Jin and Tae about their misfortune and unworthiness.

Hae-ji and Yoongi didn't like Byul at all. Yoongi only loved his fated mate Jimin. Deak-ju was relived after Yoongi killed Jimin and their unborn pup. But the curse ruined all his plan. Min try to cure his son by all his means. Marrying his niece with his son was another reason behind this.

Again their plan got failed when Yoongi's curse cured and his mate Jimin survived that night.

Byul is here with an evil plan to make Yoongi her with any means. Nobody knew that the King and Queen mark each other and seal their eternal bond. They are bonded with moon's wish.

Night before The function...

The omegas and their maidens are staying in Jimin's chamber. They are preparing their dresses and accessories for tomorrow morning. From tomorrow night Jimin going to permanently staying with Yoongi in his chamber. Jimin is both nervous and excited to shifted to his Alpha's chamber.

"Are you excited my Queen... "

Ji-won asked to Jimin who is thinking about something.

"Yeah... And a little nervous too... "

"Don't be... Our king loves you more than anything... You are the most luckiest omega now... Right Aunt Cheyoung.. "

Second Royal omega Jin asked to the elder omega maid.

"Yes... Royal omega Jin.. Our queen is the luckiest.. "

"But i will miss this room.. "

"Yes... That's true... "

Jimin also agreed to a pouting Tae.