Royal Mates

Mature Content...

The Royal wolf mates was kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. The Alpha carried his omega in his hold all the way towards the bed which covered in the red velvet shining bed spread.

Yoongi didn't even pull the bedspread from the top. He just throw his little mate on the bed and the Omega's slender frame landed on the bed with a little bounce.

The Alpha take a look of his omega from head to toe. Jimin's light pink colour robe was sticking to his wet body completely. It was a most pleasurable view for the Alpha king. The Omega's milky white skin is exposed through the wet see through long night wear.

Jimin was looking down unable to meet with his Alpha's intense stare. Yoongi smirked and hovered over Jimin. He hold his mate by his nape and made him look at Alpha's eyes.

"Look at me my Omega..."

Yoongi's deep voice made Jimin's omega so vulnerable and submissive. The omega whimpered in his Alpha's powerful aura. Jimin raise his head and look at his Alpha's face. Both of their eyes met.

The Alpha king felt that he is drowning in his Omega's brown ocean orbs. Jimin can read a thousand emotions in his Alpha's eyes too. Even there was tint of lust in it, the love and respect and adoration was clearly visible in Alpha's eyes.

Yoongi wipe a drop of tear that slipped from the omega used by his thumb and gently kiss the Omega's forehead.

"I love you my Moonlove... "

The Alpha whispered in his Omega's ear. The omega snuggled his little face more towards his Alpha's warm hand on his cheek that can cover his entire face for once.

The moon was shining in the clear sky like a silver plate

The moon was shining in the clear sky like a silver plate. The gentle breeze which carried the smell of fresh plumeria caressed the both mate's half naked wet body. Jimin's body shivered a little in that coldness. His lips began to tremble.

"I love you my Alpha.. "

Jimin mumbled with his trembling lips. The Alpha felt like he is complete now. He had been waiting for this for years. The Alpha cried in joy.

"Oh my moon... "

The Alpha king once again placed his lips on the Omega's plumb lips. This time Jimin didn't allow his Alpha to take the lead. He tightly clutch his Alpha's neck and pull him more towards his face. Yoongi also can realise the changes in Jimin's kiss.