Lanterns

Whole Moonhowl was decorated in different kinds of lanterns and lights. The Moonhowlers are going to prepare a welcome gift for their new queen. Unlike other royals, the crown prince and his mate are beloved to them.

The Court Lady Choi pin the last flower hair pin on Jimin's tied hair. Jimin's face was covered with a string mask. Because wearing a veil will be a hindrance in watching fireworks.

"For the last touch

"For the last touch.... "

While saying she bring a pigment paper towards Jimin's lips. The Omega bite the pink paper with his lips and coloured it in pink.

Wonwoo was standing in front of Jimin while holding a giant mirror. Moon was also with them whole time. But last minutes the witches Queen called her for some work.

"You look beautiful my Majesty Jimin... "

Choi exclaimed with a smile. Jimin look at himself in the mirror. He softly touched the white coloured flowered hairpins with a smile. Indeed he is looking beautiful. But he only wanted appreciation from his Alpha.

Jimin lightly pout.

"Is my baby got ready... ?

"Yes mother... "

Jimin answered to his mother who is coming towards him. Goeun made Jimin stand on his feet and take a look of his head to toe. Her son was really looked beautiful in that navy blue outfit.