The End of War

"Miss me.... "

Cara coming out of the thick black smoke

Cara coming out of the thick black smoke. Her appearance was so different from earlier. The tattoos on her body increased. Her face became more dark and firm.

"Greetings Queen Min... You are looking so good... "

Cara walk towards Jimin and ran her finger with long black nails through Jimin's cheeks. Jimin didn't feel good with her presence.

"Witch Cara... What are you doing here... None us called you here... "

The Queen Mother asked her in rigid voice.

"Oh My lovely friend Hae-ji.. How are you darling... ?

Cara walked towards the Queen Mother.

"I heard you got some cute little wolfies.. I am here to pay them a visit... "

The witch eyes at the sleeping Omega newborns in her hands. Hae-ji already picked up the pups after they fall asleep. Hae-ji already sensed the danger. She move back when Cara tried to touch the newborns.

"Aww.. Let me see them my darling Hae-ji.. "

Cara smirked.

"What are you doing here Witch Cara... You aren't welcomed here... Go back.. "

The Omega Queen Jimin commands. Jimin's sound was extremely cold and rigid. No one here Jimin this much serious.

"Oh my Queen... I am going already.. But with your this cute little ones... "

Cara pointed her fingers to Omega pups.
Everyone frowned.

"What do you mean..?

Again the Queen asked.

"My beautiful Queen... I got a new love interest... My everything.. I promised him that I will give your little ones as my courting gift... "

Jimin's eyes wide. He was smart enough to understand she is now with the demon who wanted to kill his babies.

In the mean time Seo and Siwo woke up from their sleep. But they didn't go to Jimin's this time. They went towards Hae-ji and stand either side of her.

Cara was again going towards the newborns. But before she reached them the little Alphas growled at her. Cara taken back on the sudden reaction from the barely 4 years old Alpha pups.

Jimin looked amusingly at the babies. This is the first time they took their Alpha energy. Both of their eyes glowed in bright violet. The perfect mix of their parent's eyes colour.

So-hye was standing besides them while looking at all this by without utter a single word. She knew Cara is here to harm the babies.

"Aww... Little Alphas... I am afraid right now... Oh little protectors of your baby brothers.. That's seems nice... "