The War of The Universe

Both troupes are standing either side of the castle square. The Alpha king was staring at Gor's soul with his piercing eyes. Gor and his army were standing almost 200 meters away. But both of them can clearly saw each other.

Gor has the most terrified looking creatures as his troups. Everything was evil and had different size and shapes. Full hell was in Moonhowl now. The dark and evil aura was enough to frightened the opposite party.

Today the sun didn't raised in inhuman realm

Today the sun didn't raised in inhuman realm. The sun hide behind the thick clouds. Darkness was still remained in the land. The King commanded the common people of the Moonhowl to been inside their house for today.

Yoongi already decided to end the war before sunset. He didn't want to stretch this deadly war more than one day. Nobody can predict the after effect of this war. Everybody is here for one thing. They wanted to win this war against the evil. They want to maintain the balance of the Universe.

For Yoongi and Jimin, it is the safety of his pups

For Yoongi and Jimin, it is the safety of his pups. Their life is at risk. Whatever happened he will win.

"I am giving you a final chance Gor.... You can go back like nothing happen.. We are not interested in a war though... "

Gor smirked.

"Ohh... Are you afraid of me Wolf King... So sad.. I heard that you are the strongest wolf of your kind... "

The evil being mocked the King.

"None of us are afraid a cruel and selfish monster monster like you... Neither the wolf king nor the any of us... "

Vampire king told loudly with his glowing angry eyes.

"Here me out... Nobody can stop me... I am here to accomplish my desire and I will fulfill it by hook and crook... I will not stop until I get what I want... "

Gor wasn't here to go back to hellheim with empty an hands. He is here for a war. Talking and advising a monster is just useless like arguing to a wall.

"You asking for this Gor... We gave you enough chances to go back.. Not now..

Yoongi and the Other rulers of the 4 worlds go back to their original position in front of the army.