Gain and Loss

Mature content

The Alpha prince was hungrily savouring the taste of his Omega's lips from the past 5 minutes. The omega also try to cope up with his Alpha's same passion.

The Prince consort gasp and opened his mouth a little when the impatient Alpha pinched his waist. The Alpha pushed his tongue into omega's mouth and began to taste each corner of wet covern.

After a while the both mate detached from each other. They were panting and gasping for air.

"Do you...want me to stop...?

The Alpha mumbled while wiping the sticky drool dropped from the corner of omega's lips. The omega was still trying to catch his breadth.

Jimin look at his Alpha's eyes for some seconds and slowly opened his outer robe with a seductive smile. He layed on the soft bed and wide his both arms to invite his Alpha.

This gestures were enough for the Alpha to understand his Omega wants more. Yoongi walk in his hands and knees and layed on top of his omega without applying much pressure on his omega's slender frame.

"Someone told me that this night so long...

Jimin told his Alpha in a sulky pout. Alpha let out a soft chuckle and remove a hair strand from his omega's face that disturb his eye.

"Yeah... The night is so long and we have enough time.... "

The omega blushed a little and smiled shyly. The Alpha once again take a keen look of his omega's face and buried his face in Jimin's neck. Alpha inhaled his lungs full of the omega's jasmine and plumeria scent that always made him intoxic.

The omega also can clearly felt the way his Alpha's sandalwood and musk scent getting stronger and stronger

The omega also can clearly felt the way his Alpha's sandalwood and musk scent getting stronger and stronger. Yoongi felt the heavy royal robe of both of their bodies made a huge hindrance in between their love.

When the mates reached at the peak of their hormones, each piece of cloths torned apart from their hot body. The Alpha kissed and marked every inch of the omega's soft flesh. The omega mourned according to the Alpha's movements which added fuel to his burning emotions.

"My Moonlove... Do you trust me, Right..."

The omega noded his head and mumbled.

"More than anything..."

Jimin gasped and crunched his face when the Alpha's long olive oil coated fingers entered into him. It took some time for the Prince consort to get adjust to the foreign thing inside him.

The omega whined a little when his mate took off his long fingers from him.

"Don't be impatient my little moon... "

The Alpha mumbled on omega's ear while ghosting his wet lips on his omega's sensitive ear lobes. He slowly hovered over his omega's small figure.

The omega let out a painful muffled sob when his Alpha pushed his hard erection into his wet entrance.