You're my Mate

Jimin was in the deep sleep for the past 6 months. Yoongi already coronated as the new king of the Moonhowl. And Park Jimin announced as the mate of Crown Prince and new Queen of the Moonhowl.
There wasn't any special rituals for the ascending of the Queen. Who ever is the mate of the King, they will be the queen.

Yoongi visit his mate every night before he going to his chamber. Even being the king of Moonhowl kingdom is really tough for him, he never ignore his omega. Yoongi bring the best healers in the Moonhowl for Jimin's treatment.

Jimin was physically alright. But his wolf soul was in rest. It was only Jimin's wolf can wake him up from the deep slumber.

Jimin's full body had so many changes in these time period. His strong body became soft and fluff. His body formed curves like a female. His chest have a little bulge not more that like a female. His face became more beautiful and feminine. Lips are now so much plumb and naturally red.

Jimin's short blonde hair grow below his hip in thick and natural black. Jimin owned a womb and a birth canal. He is a beautiful male omega now.

The Crown Prince mark on his omega mate's collarbone appeared as a beautiful blue crescent moon. It makes the omega extremely beautiful.

As usual the King Min Yoongi came to pay a visit to his omega in his previous rut chamber. The other omega mate's of Princes are still with Jimin. Omega Jin and Omega Tae are living with Jimin from the past 6 months. It was the best way to get a relif from the loneliness they had in the castle.

Prince Namjoon and Prince Jungkook didn't even search for their mates in this whole time. Prince Ji-won always go to his palace to take care of his mate and came back next morning.

Now Tae and Jin are waiting outside along with the healers because the King is visiting his mate as usual.

"Hey my moonlove... How are you... Please wake up love.. I miss you so much... "

Yoongi slowly remove his long jet black hair that cover his mark on his neck

Yoongi slowly remove his long jet black hair that cover his mark on his neck. The blue moon mark proudly standing on his mate's collarbone. Yoongi remember that his mark wasn't like this last time. It was just black moon mark. But this mark was so beautiful.