With You

The Parks looked at each other. Taemin and Bogum gulped while seeing the giant white haired man who is effortlessly picked the twin boys in his one hand hugging their tiny brother with another hand.

"My Moonlove... I missed you so much... I love you so much, my moon... "

The Alpha placed pecks over pecks on Jimin's head.

"Appa.. Shay lobe you to Seo and Siwo too..."

Seo told the man while holding and shaking his either cheeks

"Oh my little Alphas.. Appa love you so much... Appa missed my little ones... "

The Alpha placed some pecks on the pups forehead and chubby cheeks.

Suddenly Yoongi stopped the interactions with the pups and looked down where Jimin's little round belly touched him.

The Alpha carefully placed the pups on the floor

The Alpha carefully placed the pups on the floor. His eyes landed on Jimin's big belly. The King kneeled down in front of Jimin at the level of his stomach.

Nobody heard the gasp araised from the Park parents while seeing a King kneeled in front of someone.

"My love... What is this... Are you...?

An all emotional Alpha asked to his mate with teary eyes. The omega Queen also crying out of joy. He nodded his head as yes.

The Omega slowly cupped his Alpha's face pressed his ear gently to his belly. Yoongi placed his right hand over the stomach.

"My Moon... Again... "

The Alpha gasped. Jimin was still smiling with teary eyes.

"Appa... Appa.... Mummy have baby in hish belly.... "

Siwo explained briefly and clearly to his Appa who is still didn't speaking anything.

"Oh really... Mummy have baby in belly... Whose baby my champ... "

"Me and Seo hyun's baby... Right Hyun... "

Siwo innocently asked to his 15 minutes elder brother. Seo nodded and giggled again. Then again snuggled into his Appa's neck. The pups were terribly missed Yoongi's scent.