Changes

"Alpha... "

The Queen jump out of his chair and run towards the wooden railing that separating the ground from the gallery. His vision was already blurry because of tears. His heart stopped for some moments.

Jimin looked at the ground. The Alpha king stopped his father's attack by crossing his hands above his face. The thick leather armour tied around the king's hand stopped Yoongi from a cut.

But the former King's sword's tip create a cut over the Alpha King's right eye. Jimin felt a pang in his heart while seeing his bleeding Alpha.

But next moment, the Alpha king push his father backward. The head Alpha min move back ward on the sudden push. His legs stumbled and fall on his knees. Yoongi did a back flip and kick his father's jaw.

In between this Yoongi took of his sword and again they began fighting. Yoongi was getting out of patience. At last Yoongi took his full force and slash his father's sword.

The metal blade broke in to two pieces. Thus the winner is the Alpha king. The viewers cheered and clapped for the king. Yoongi took a while too catch his breadth. He kneel down in front of his father while clutching his sword.

"I am the winner... Now you will obey me... "

Yoongi smirked at his father. Min Deak-ju looked at his deadly looking son. The cut on his right eye made the king looking more scary and daring.

For the first time in his life, Min Deak-ju accept his failure

For the first time in his life, Min Deak-ju accept his failure. Even his plan to win over the blood moon owner was already a foolishness. Somewhere inside his heart stringed like a needle stab while seeing the cut in the Alpha King's eyes.

Yoongi get up on his foot. Even before he stand still Jimin run towards the King and hug him. Yoongi felt too relieved while his nose hitted with Jimin's floral scent.

Jimin was trembling in the King's hold

"Oh my God... Alpha are you ok... Your eyes... "

Jimin caressed this Alpha's upper body to check his wounds. He slowly wipe the King's eyes with the hem of his Royal silk robe. His eyes we're continuously shredding tears.