Aurora

"Omega Minjun.... He was my child... The one who born out of my spiritual energy... "

Jis-won's eyes and mouth got wide open while hearing Luna.

"My Alpha's mother is the moon child... I can't believe it... "

Luna smiled.

"Yes... He was the Moon child... "

"But... The former King... "

The Omega Queen didn't even complete his sentence. His chest got too heavy.

"If the Former Queen Minjun is the Moon child then why did you left him to die... "

Ji-won asked in his painful voice.

"Who tell you that he is dead... ?

"Ahh... It.means... It means my Alpha's mother is alive... "

Ji-won was in a huge expectation. He knew how much his Alpha misses his mother.

"No... The Omega Minjun is dead.. Almost 1000 years ago... Executed by his own Alpha... "

"Shee... You yourself told that the moon child is alive... "

Luna giggled on Omega Taehyung's frustrated sound. Tae pouted more while seeing Luna giggled.

"Oh my dear Tae... I told you Moon child is alive, not the Omega Minjun... The omega Form of the Moon child was Omega Minjun... That physical body died long ago.. Moon Child is a blessed Soul, Royal omega.. The Soul is still here..

In the form of nature... Look at your palms... And said me what is it..?

Jimin and other 4 Royal Omegas looked at newly formed mark.

"Mine is fire

"Mine is fire.. "

Tae said while rubbing his mark.

"I think this is water.. "

Jeonghan also said while looking at his mark.

Jimin's mark was a little different from the other.