The Union

The whole Moonhowl is in hurry. The Kingdom is witnessing the biggest fest of the whole history. The reunion of 5 kingdom and their troupes. The whole castle backyard and the forest area was filled with thousands of tents for the soldiers.

The war is here. Gor will attack Moonhowl anytime. Because he must take the soul of Yin and Yang babies when they still little. It become difficult if their mind and soul become connect to each other.

"Why thish clowd

"Why thish clowd... ?

Siwo asked to his Kookie samcheon who is picking up in his hands.

"They are the kings of other countries... They are going to live in our castle... "

"Oo... "

Seo was in Yoongi's hold because he is the crown Prince. The Royal omegas weren't at the front gate. They were with the babies. And Hoshi is an omega child so it isn't necessary to bring him to gate along with the new born pups. He was more sensitive to the surroundings. And also to Namjin. He is a little pup still always snuggling to his mother's chest.

Moreover nobody is going to question the Queen's absence. Because the guests are his family.

The first group arrived was the Lumar kingdom. The Queen Park Yun-hee is coming in the front on a black horse along with her mate and family. Prince Jieun and his Alpha Kim Ji-hu. Lumar Kingdom was a little kingdom only have less than 1000 warriors. The witches aren't good at battle ground. But they are good at their witch craft and portions.