Justice

"What..."

"How can he do that... ?

The head Alpha of the kingdom jumped from the chair. Hoseok know their father is cruel. But not until he came to know about his brother.

"Cheoli... I.. I am sorry... "

A teary eyed elder brother hugged his brother and weeps on his shoulder.

"Why hyung....? Why are you sorry... It is not your fault... Even I must punished what ever I done to my brother and his mate...

But trust me hyung... I didn't want to kill the future Queen.... But... "

The beta Prince sighed.

The omegas were sitting in the beta Prince's old chamber. All these years his hyung cherished all his memories dearly.

 All these years his hyung cherished all his memories dearly

"I hope you liked here... I know you were here even before me.... "

Ji-won smiled.

"Yes... My all things are here... I didn't really get enough time for packing my things that day....

But I still grateful that the Queen Mother just out casted me instead of punished me for my mate's sin.. "

Jeonghan chuckled.

"But why did the Queen Mother out casted you.. It is not like you are the part of all this... "

Tae pouted while playing with Hosi in his lap.

"Queen mother hated my mate and elder Prince... So she hated me too.... She was furious... She was the Queen... My mate hurted her favorite child and caused the death of his mate.. The curse... Everything leads her to took a decision like that...

But I am ok now... After all these years I got another chance with my mate.. Our Moon goddess is great... "

"Everyone are right..?

Tae smiled while looking at Jeonghan.

"About what.. ?

Jin asked with his narrow eyes.

"You are so beautiful... "

Jin and Ji-won chuckled. The mermaid Prince became red with the sudden compliment. Tae sat there and play with the babies.

The Omegas left their mates alone to have some serious talks. They shared some quality time together to catch up. But they were still worried about the Queen and the pups.

The True blood Alpha king was running through the forest in his full form. He was frustrated, he was angry and heart broken. It's had been almost noon. The guards and servants searched all the nook and corner of the castle boundaries. The guards in the main entry gate were sure that no one exited from the gate in night.