Omega's Power

The Omega was still sleeping. His wounds are already healed by the power of the blood moon owner mate's saliva. Now some marks are remaining. The Alpha removed the damped robe from the Omega's body and cover his with the thick blanket.

The servants already bring the necessary things for the King and Queen. The Royal couple will not return before the noon.

"I need each and every one in that Rouge Pack... Everyone including Omegas and children... But they should be alive... "

The king commanded to the guards who came with the food. The guards are here for assuring the safety of the king and inspecting the Wolf mountains.

"As your wish my Majesty... "

Yoongi nodded as response.

"King... That Rouge Prince's body is already gone... There must be more of them here... "

"Yes... They were here... They are trespassing our territory and creating ruckus everywhere... I need them all before the night time... Take additional force... "

The guards bowed and left to the palace.

Yoongi again get into the cave and lay down near the Omega Queen. Jimin is fine now. Scenting his distressed omega make him calm and sleep well.

The Alpha layed down near his mate and caressed the faint marks on his neck

The Alpha layed down near his mate and caressed the faint marks on his neck. The Alpha once again leaned and gave soft pecks and licks there.

"Ahhmm... "

The omega slightly moaned on the wet feeling on his mark. Jimin slowly opened his heavy eyes and saw his Alpha looking at him with worried face.

"Are you alright My Moon... "

Jimin smiled a little to ease his Alpha's tensed self.

"I am ok my Alpha.. My body aching a little because of the fall.."

Jimin said while brushing his fingers through the wound on his mating mark. But his eyes wide when the omega didn't feel anything on the mark.

"Al... Alpha my wound...?

Yoongi again give a small peck on that mark.

"It is already gone... My saliva can heal my mate's wound... Look ... There only a faint mark there... "

"Mmm... "

Yoongi hold his mate when Jimin try to get up from the bed. But Jimin immediately cover him self with the blanket.

The Alpha took of his robe and cover Jimin with that.

"It's ok Alpha... I am alright.... "

Jimin smiled with red cheeks. The Alpha gave the herbal tea cup to the omega.

"Drink this love... It will make you warm... "

The Alpha joined the cup with his mate's lips. Jimin took the bitter liquid with a little difficulty.