The Royal Omegas

Namjoon was coming from the training field with his sword. Jin was waiting for his Alpha to ask permission to visit Ji-won. From the past one week Ji-won didn't come to the Royal omegas. The maid said that the elder Royal omega is ill.

From the day of the Royal lunch Jin saw visible changes in Namjoon's behavior. The true blood Alpha try to make little conversations with his omega.

Jin like to read books. So when ever Namjoon visit the castle library he bring some books to Jin. Most of the books wasn't Jin's taste. But still he heartily appreciate his Alpha's little efforts.

"Do you want to ask me something ... My omega... "

Jin flinched when he heard My omega from Namjoon for the first time. The omega look at his Alpha's face.

'Did he just call me his...'

Jin came out of his trance when Namjoon approaching him in slow steps.

"Don't use this thing anymore

"Don't use this thing anymore... "

"What.. ?

"This... "

Namjoon took the scent blocker from the night stand and throw away through the window

A small smile played in Namjoon's lips. Even it was small Jin can clearly saw the little smile. Jin's eyes get teary and fix his eyes on the floor. He wanted this for a long term.

"So do you wanted to ask me something..?

" Can i pay a visit to Hyung Ji-won.. He is unwell... "

Namjoon didn't said anything. Jin was still looking at the floor. The Alpha slowly held Jin's face and made him look at the Alpha's face.

"Look at me omega... Then ask me... "

Jin gulped a lumb in his throat. Jin try to speak. But he can't.

"Ca.. Can i visit Ji-won hyung... He is ill... "

"Are you going alone..?

Namjoon asked in his deep voice. Send shivers to Jin's body.