Still Mine

Yoongi was still standing near the open window while looking at the endless darkness. The heavy rain already stopped so as the thunderstorm.

The Moonhowl is doomed in dark more than half millenium after the Crown Prince got cursed by the Queen Witch of Lamar. The reason was big.

The Crown Prince's fated mate was the only omega son and Prince of Lamar, the Witch World. He was a beautiful kitchen Witch. The Crown Prince of Moonhowl fall head over heals for that little male omega Witch.

Even the king and Queen of Moonhowl wasn't that much font of a male omega witch being their son's mate

Even the king and Queen of Moonhowl wasn't that much font of a male omega witch being their son's mate. But Min Yoongi loved his mate with his whole heart.

Min Yoongi's true blood alpha was the strongest among the whole mankind. So nobody dare to question him or his mate. Even the king Min Deak-ju also afraid about his son.

The Crown Prince and The male omega Prince's marking ceremony and mating rituals held in Moonhowl itself. The other 4 worlds are also invited too. In that ceremony other 3 Prince's found their fated mates.

Everything was going fine. The king and Queen decided the next fullmoon night as the future King Min Yoongi's coronation as the new king. As the Mins being immortal they will not waited for the death of the king to select his successor. Usually they coronated the Crown Prince after he found his fated mate and their official marking ceremony.

But everything went vain the Crown Prince found out the next queen is cheating on him with his beta half brother. There is only one punishment for cheating and infedility in castle. They publicly announce the omega is a cheater and leave him for public humiliation. After 3 days they publically execute them by beheading the omega in front of the whole citizens.

Min Yoongi didn't wanted that. He was in so much pain. He loved his mate more than anything. Yoongi didn't have a mind leave his omega to a public humiliation or judgement. He decided something else for him.

But the future Queen didn't aware of any of this. He was waiting for his Alpha with a heartwarming good news. Min Yoongi killed his mate and unborn child inside his chamber. But everything was already ended when he came to know that someone plotted this all thing and his omega mate was innocent.

The Queen Witch cried in unbearable pain and agony by seeing his little son's lifeless body. She went furious and cursed his son's mate. But she wasn't that much heartless. Because her son loved this heartless Min so much. So she placed a cure on the curse itself.

It took more than 150 years to identify the cure from the curse. In all these years, Yoongi undergone his painful ruts alone. Nobody can survive his strong scents. The King bring so many slave wolfs even make alpha men into the Crown Princes rut chamber. But nobody survive the strongest aura of the true blood.

It was the Cosmic witch Cara who decoded the cure from the curse of the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince's mate will reborn in each worlds. So the Prince must find him and court him like any other alphas do. But the king was impatient. He find each the reborn soul with the help of Witch Cara and drag them to the half shifted Wolf's rut chamber.