The Scroll

It was the time of monthly council of the Moonhowl Kingdom. Everyone was present the meeting hall. The crown prince already take the decision to inform the council and fix a suitable day to bring his future Queen to Moonhowl.

Currently the Elder Prince presenting the report regarding the external affairs. He also planned to tell about his mate in front of the council too.

Elder Prince completed his report and bowed to the council

Elder Prince completed his report and bowed to the council. Everyone was satisfied with the way Jung Hoseok managing his duties. Still the king maintained a strict face towards the elder Prince. It will be a lie if we tell that Hoseok expected a few appreciation words from his father. But like always it was blank.

"The council meeting is over... We can.. "

"No.. It isn't... I want to inform something.. "

The crown Prince Min Yoongi get up from his seat

The crown Prince Min Yoongi get up from his seat. All the council members drew their attention towards the Crown prince.

"I found my mate... The omega Prince of witches World, Park Jimin is my fated mate.. The only son of king Park Minho and Park Goeun... "

The council members look at each other's and again look towards the King who is grating his teeth together. The Prince just smirked at his boiling father and continue to speak.

"And I would like to marry witches Prince Jimin officially and made him my Queen... So I need an invitation scroll under the seal of the king and council.. "

The ministers know the powers of the Blood moon owner. So they just agree with the Prince.

"Yes... You are correct my Prince... Everything will be done as your wish...Right my king..."

Min Deak-ju didn't utter a single word. Because it wasn't his decision anyway. He can't never compel the prince to go against the will of the Moon goddess.

"Yes... Do the needful and send the scroll under the name of Moonhowl and also invite the whole 5 worlds to attend the biggest weddings ceremony of the realm..

Inform the Royal astrologer to select suitable day according to the moon cycle... "

Yoongi nodded in his serious mode and gestures Hoseok to say about his mate too. Min Deak-ju was already standing and began to walk away from the chamber.