Meeting Jimin

The King went back to his chamber after a long meeting and discussion. He his beloved mate and pups are already asleep. He looked at the corner the chamber saw his elder pups are sound asleep in their crib.

The Queen's omega maiden were sitting on the floor leaning her head on the bed

The Queen's omega maiden were sitting on the floor leaning her head on the bed. She was slightly dozing off. Cheyoung get up from the floor while hearing the footsteps and bowed in front of the King.

The Alpha king gestures her to go out. Yoongi go towards the bathroom to take a cold bath. The alpha is tensed. He get into in the bathtub filled with cold water. He layed in the tub covered with water upto his neck. King sighed deep. He closed his eyes and try to relax for some time.

Jimin already woke up when he heard the Alpha's footsteps. Jimin was hugging his sleeping newborns together. He slowly took his hands off from omega pups without disturbing their precious sleep.

The omega parent put two pillows on each side of the sleeping pups. Jimin get into the bathroom after checking his sleeping Alpha pups once again.

The Alpha King smiled lightly when his mate's floral scent approached him. He opened his eyes when Jimin caressed his head.

"Tired...?

The omega Queen mumbled.

"Hmm.. "

Yoongi hummed in relief when his Omega's warm fingers touched his scalpe.

"What did the ministers said about that demon...?

"They already began the soldier's trainings.. The ministry already announced for the recruitment of new soldiers... "

Jimin nodded his head as ok.

"But what about other Kingdoms..?

Jimin asked while continuously caressed his Alpha's head.

"Scandrial is Royal omega Kim's Kingdom.. We can send them scrolls for a meeting.. We can do the same with the Kingdom of Atlanta too.. Royal Omega Yoon is from there... Lumar and Taldian.. They are still considering us as the enemies.. . But we must do something... "