Spring Day

The Spring day is here. The whole kingdom is getting ready for the festival of rebirth and renewal. Whole kingdom were decorated in lanterns and various kinds of candles.

Today the king agreed to be take his Queen for a walk through the market Square of the kingdom. The king wanted to be this as an official Visiting. But the naughty omega Queen wanted to be the visit as an adventure.

Jimin wanted to disguise themselves as commoners and do a little adventures. The Omega already commands the guards to change their official uniform too.

At first the king didn't agreed with the Queen's idea. But after a lot of tantrums and whines the king eventually agreed. Moreover the king and queen still not announced their pregnancy. So this will be a nice idea.

While hearing this the Royal omega Taehyung also dragged his Alpha to follow the King and the Queen.

Now the king and Queen is dressed up like commoners and getting ready and go out by holding the King's hand. The Queen is so much happy that he is going out for the first time.

"Can we go now

"Can we go now... "

The Queen exclaimed. He was securely hugging one hand over his big belly and other on Yoongi's arm. The king took his sword in one hand and go outside.

The couple get into the horse cart that they are going to the market Square in that and then decided to walk. The younger prince and his mate decided to came on the prince's horse.