The Curse

"I will kill you moron... "

The Alpha Prince's growled like a hungry wolf. His loud voice echoed in the throne room. The crown prince jumped from his seat and took of his sword to cut open his half brother who is standing in front of the throne.

"Hold him

"Hold him... "

The king commands to his guards to hold the Crown Prince before he kill beta Prince.

"Tell me clearly Beta Prince Jung Seungcheol... "

The king Deak-ju smirked and asked to his neglected son.

"I and the Crown prince's mate had been in an immoral relationship... "

The beta Prince's sound was calm but it have a full storm hidden in that words.

"Stop bullsh**ing you basta*d... If you didn't stop now I will forget who are you... "

Yoongi was trying his hard to release from the guards hold.

"You can't just talk anything like this about the future Queen.. The Court need evidence Prince Jung.. "

The King looked at Prince like a devil.
Seungcheol took a deep breadth.

"I have evi...evidence... "

He took the hairpin from his pocket and give it to the King's assistance. Yoongi wide his eyes while looking at it. He still remember it, because this hairpin was his courting gift to his omega.

"How do you take it from him.. I am sure my omega didn't even know you... "

The Alpha Prince wiggled in the guard's grip. But immediately stop when his father began to laugh like an evil.

"Your omega... Omegas just like this my son.. They are bloody wh**es... They will cheat on you... Like his fil**y mother cheated on me... "

The king throw the omega prince's precious hairpin towards Yoongi's foot

The king throw the omega prince's precious hairpin towards Yoongi's foot. In the force one of the pin got broken just like Yoongi's shattered heart.

Beta Prince Jung close his eyes tightly and grate his teeth to control his anger.