The Beginning of War

Now the Royals are standing in front of the Luna. After some awkward moments they began to interact smoothly with the Goddess Luna. The human form of Luna was felt like a normal male omega for them.

"King Yoongi... It been 5 days your omega pups had born..."

The king nodded his head as yes.

"Gor will come for the pups in two days.. He was waiting for this day... You must careful... Don't let him win... "

"We will try our best Luna... "

King Arthur told to the deity.

"I know my children will never fail me..."

Luna smiled.

Jieun came out of his chamber with his flute. He was so sad. He looked around. Everyone was with their mates in the last hours before the war starts. He already get out from the chamber to gave privacy for his sister and brother in law.

The Kings ordered the mates being together in this night

The Kings ordered the mates being together in this night. Because according to Luna the war will start from next morning.

Jieun was the only one who is alone without his Ji-hu. The minister was still busy in practice. But the Omega witch really wanted to with his Alpha at these hours. Because he knew the intensity of the war. Whatever can happen. Their enemy is strong. Nobody knows the ability of their opponent troupe.

A lonely tear slip from Jieun's eyes. He also wanted to be like others. He also need his Alpha near him. But it always remains as a dream. The Omega Prince didn't even know that whether his Alpha love him or not.

Park Jieun took his flute and began to play a beautiful melody. Even it was beautiful and charming the song was sad. Jieun was a unserious, silly guy. He is not person who show his sadness to others.