Quiet

It's been a week since I had the most explosive sex of my life. My mind has been glued to that night and Ryan coming inside of me...deep inside of me.

The condom didn't break...until we fucked for the second time. I felt his cock fill me and I enjoyed every fucking second of it. And then the next day I went and got plan B just in case.

The problem is Lacey is back and I have to keep my mouth shut. I have to find a way to not say a single word about it. And Ryan has been gone ever since that night. He doesn't regret it. But we both agreed it was a one-time thing and it will never happen again.

Ryan has been staying with Roger to keep the distance between us. Ryan is moving into his apartment next week.

Lacey has been home since yesterday. We have been talking nonstop. We went for dinner. We watched two movies last night. We've been having girl time. And my mind has been stuck on her father filling me like a fucking crème-filled donut!

I've fought with myself to keep from texting him. And I've thought about it several times. I realize no good will come from it. It's been a week and we've been able to keep away from each other, but fuck! Every time I take a shower and please myself, I imagine him.

"My dad picked up the small shit he had here yesterday," Lacey announces as she walks into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry." I smile and set my cup of orange juice down. "What do you mean picked up his shit?"

"He packed up his things. He moved into his apartment early. He's gone already."

My heart sinks. I don't know why it sinks because we aren't a couple. We are nothing. What we did was a mistake!

I'm lying to myself!

He needed to move out and now I can finally move on with my life. Maybe I can get over what we did and maybe...just maybe I can find someone of my own now. Fuck! That's what I need! I need a boyfriend. Or maybe just a 'fuck buddy'.

Lacey looks at me with her 'mothering' eyes that only she is capable of giving me. She leans against the table and her 'mothering' eyes add a small and curious smile. "You've been different since I got home. Something seems off. And if you had sex while I was gone, you wouldn't seem this different."

My heart stops and I have to fight my face from making any obvious expressions. I'm not saying she will catch on, but it wouldn't surprise me. I swallow the knot in my throat, this time winning my battle against that fucking knot.

I shake my head. "I..."

She stops me. "Holy shit! You like someone! You found someone while I was gone!"

I shake my head again, feeling like a five-year-old child getting busted, although she hasn't busted me. My mind just feels like she did. "No. I can assure you. I didn't find anyone."

"Girl!" She slaps her hand playfully on the kitchen table. "I've been your best friend since elementary school. You have a 'very' distinct look to you when you find or fall in love. And I know this look. And you fucking have it! You're thinking about...whoever it is...right now!"

"Nope," I argue and get out of my chair. "You're wrong. I slept with one guy. He was older and it was a quick 'fix' for me. No strings attached and that was it. I haven't thought about him since."

And that's a fucking lie!

I can't tell my best friend I fucked the hell out of her dad. And I am NOT in love with him. No fucking way.