Stories

My head pounds in sync with my heartbeat. My eyes feel swollen shut, although I am trying to open them. My body feels like I have the flu. But I know it's the hangover slowly setting in as I wake up more and more. I can't deny what it feels like. I've had hangovers before.

"Ugh!" I groan and slowly turn my body. I am on the couch. Becca is on the floor next to me. Ryan is on the floor next to her...naked?

"Oh my God!" I blurt out while my swollen feeling eyes bulge. I force myself to turn my head back to look up at the ceiling.

I just saw my best friends dads cock! And it's NOT small!

Jesus!

Not what I should be thinking...but...why the fuck did Brenda leave this man? He has everything! Not a single blemish on his toned body. His v-line makes me want to run my tongue down it and to his...

Jesus! He's fucking huge! Not my problem! Not my fucking problem!

"Ryan!" I yell, hoping he hears me. "Wake the fuck up! Your...did you fuck Becca?"

He groans and rolls over. I'm refusing to look down again. "What the fuck?" He says in shock. "No! I would never fuck any of Lacey's best friends! I...I would never!"

"You didn't," Becca mumbles, almost inaudible. "Do you two seriously not remember the game we played last night?"

"No!" Ryan and I both blurt out at the same time.

"Hannah..." Becca pauses and Ryan books it toward his bedroom with the blanket wrapped around him. "You shouldn't be clothed either."
I shake my head, which hurts like hell each time I move it. "Why would I be naked?"

"Because..." She snickers like it's a joke to her. But to me, it's serious. "We all were naked. We were playing..."

Holy shit! It's starting to come back to me.

"Becca!" I say with fear in my tone. "What did I do?"

"I honestly don't know. That's between you and Ryan. You two were in the bathroom both naked for a long time."

My brain is trying to rewind to last night and I can't. It's all a blur. But I almost feel positive Ryan and I didn't do anything.
"I remember the bathroom!" Ryan yells from his bedroom. "Hannah. I can reassure you we didn't do anything. I remember the entire bathroom part."

"Oh, thank God!" I feel a sense of relief flow through me as I take a deep breath of 'fuck me sideways' air. "I couldn't live with myself if..."

"The second time in the bathroom," Becca explains, her lips curling into a smile. "You two were in there for a while."

Ryan busts out of the bedroom, shorts only, revealing his toned and tanned body. "What the fuck do you mean the second time?"

I'm starting to panic. My heart is racing, and my mind is fighting with me. I am trying so fucking hard to recall any of last night. I don't remember the first time in the bathroom with Ryan, let alone a second time. What the fuck happened last night? How was I not more responsible? I never and I mean I NEVER drink! Fuck! I'm not even twenty-one. But from time to time, I will have a few. I'm not a...

Fuck! Lacey is going to kill me.

I don't remember the first time I went to the bathroom with him. I don't remember much of anything. But I do remember kissing someone and liking it...a lot! And the kiss was up against the sink!

Think harder!
Okay! Okay! I can visualize the sink. I can feel the person's hand all over me. The fingers of this person slide toward my core. My hand reaches into their pants...

Oh my God!

Their hot and inviting lips are pressing against mine. Their tongue caresses my tongue as I've never felt. This person is a fucking pro at using their tongue.

My heart is going haywire. It's galloping like I've never felt. My entire body is on fire with the torture of not knowing who this person is. It's also on fire with pleasure from the feelings that I can recall.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Their hands slowly slide my pants down, and the touch of their skin against mine sends a zing of arousal through me. My pants drop to my ankles, and I am bare-naked in front of whoever this person is.

They lower their body, kissing my stomach on the way down. Their lips are soft and warm, inviting my stomach to lightly spasm. My body trembles as my pussy begins to throb and my nipples ache from the want of this person and the pleasure they are sending through my body.

This person raises me, setting me on the sink and returning their face to my inner thighs, sending their mouth and tongue right back to my clit.

"More!" I can recall pleading in pleasure.

Whoever this person is, sends their lips to my aching clit which sends a ripple of orgasmic pleasure through my body and back straight to my pussy.

My pussy drips on their chin as they clamp their lips around my clit and begin gently flicking their tongue against it. I moan loudly, knowing damn well the party outside of the bathroom door can hear me.

The person sucks lightly and twirls their tongue against my clit. My body courses with a rapid-fire of pleasure and my hands run through their hair. I can't fucking tell if the hair is long or short.

I grind myself against the person's face, my pussy soaking their chin as I come. My body feels like a dopamine bomb explodes inside of me. I'm not just coming; I am orgasming from this person's mouth massaging my fucking soul!

My ass twirls on the sink as I grind myself into their face. My hands hold their head in place as they continue to send a wildfire of pleasure throughout my body. I'm done! I've come, but I'm not turning down more pleasure.

"Who rocked my fucking night?" I yell, not giving a fuck who knows.

"Claire was also in the bathroom," Becca admits. "And we all know how she is."

I breathe a massive fucking sigh of relief. "There is a really good chance Claire was the one who went down on me."

"No, I didn't!" Claire calls out from...

"Where the fuck are you" I yell, looking around the room.

"Your bedroom. And I wasn't the one who went down on you."

Fuck!
My wary eyes look down at Becca. "Lacey is going to kill me," I whisper, almost inaudible. "Did Ryan go down on me?"

Becca's worried look in her eyes tells me I'm right. "I don't know." She whispers back. "But the odds of it being him are one out of two...and the second is denying it."

"Where are the two guys that were here last night?" Claire questions while walking out of my bedroom. She holds her head, and her squinted eyes tell me she's also hungover as shit. "Wait! They left last night. I don't know, girl! Maybe it was one of them."

Becca is still smiling but with a hint of worry in her smile. "I'm starting to think it's Ryan."

"Ryan!" I yell, feeling fucking weird right now. None of this is supposed to be happening at all!

"It wasn't me!" Ryan reassures me.

"It was me!" Claire yells back. "I remember! I..." She pauses. "Sorry! Please don't unfriend me."

Oh, thank fucking God!