Fit

The moonlight shines in from the third-floor window of this hotel room. Ryan's smile couldn't grow any larger along with his thick cock. His hands rest behind his head while he leans against the hotel bed headboard. His moans fill the room as he watches me.

I'm enjoying him watching me slide my tongue down the bottom of his long shaft while stroking him with my hand following suit.

He moans again, his cock expanding along with the moan. "Where the fuck did you learn this?" His eyes widen. "Never mind. I don't want to know."

I remove my tongue but continue stroking him. "I didn't learn it. It was a natural habit I picked up. Ryan..."

"Yes?" He questions and his smile couldn't get any bigger.

I flick my tongue against the tip of his cock, tasting his salty pre-come. "You're not going to believe me. But you're the first guy I've ever gone down on. And also, the first guy I've wanted to go down on."

"Shut the fuck up! Babe! The way you fight to suck on me! The way you act like an addict coming back for more and more. I can't believe you."

He thrusts his cock in my hand and softly grunts. "I'm serious," I say and flick my tongue against his cock again. "I have no idea what made me want it so badly, but I love putting my mouth on you. And obviously, you're not the only guy I've been with. I thought all the others were gross. Yours! I fucking love it!"

He tries to talk but I'm quick to slide my mouth over his tip, swirling my tongue and sucking so fucking hard my inner cheeks almost begin to hurt right away.

"Fuck! You can't!" He pleads and thrusts his cock deeper into my mouth. "Hannah! I'm...I'm..."

Holy shit he's coming in my mouth!

There is a first for everything and his cock throbbing in my mouth firing come to the back of my throat and glazing my tongue! I've never allowed this before. I love the taste of his pre-come. But I've never sucked on another man let alone allowed them to come in my mouth.

My throbbing pussy releases something as I suck harder and swallow his massive release. It's trickling down and holy fuck!

Am I coming because of this?

My pussy opens like the floodgates and my stomach burns with a wild desire. My body trembles and my legs twitch the slightest bit. I run my finger over my clit, massaging myself and it allows me to come harder, releasing heavier and wilder.

His moans fill this hotel room, his body trembles as he continues to thrust himself in my mouth. He tastes like vanilla salt. And that might be pushing it. But holy shit! The way his come shot into my throat and the way it coated my tongue!

I want more!

"Baby!" He pleads. "You can stop sucking. I'm good! I came! And I am so fucking sorry!"

I fight to swallow the last bit of come sitting in my mouth. I wipe my lips and my eyes gaze deep into his. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because I came, and now we can't fuck." He looks away like he's embarrassed.

"Ryan. I've never had anyone come in my mouth."

"I know..." He exhales a nervous breath. "And I'm sorry. I'm thankful you didn't choke. But I am so fucking sorry!"

"No, baby!" I say in a tone that reassures him it's okay. I reach for his hand and slide my naked body up his. "I fucking loved it!"

His eyes widen with surprise. "You did?"

I nod and run the tip of my tongue across my lips. "I did! And I'd do it again and again!"

He scoffs in delight. "Your fucking friends aren't kidding. You are a little sex crazed."