We Spoke

I slide my pants up and release my thumbs from the stretchy band part of them. My shirt is missing somewhere in the tangled-up blankets. Ryan lays back on the bed, fully naked and fully fed.

"Where is my shirt, babe?" I ask and feel this zing of excitement when that word comes out of my mouth. And from the smile on Ryan's face, I can tell he likes it just as much.

His eyes stay glued to my ass even though he's looking at mostly my pants. "The way your pants make your ass look is fucking sexy as hell."

I bite my bottom lip as I smile. I rock my body from left to right playfully. He sends arousing excitement through my body when he compliments me.

"Thanks...babe!" I comment and swipe my shirt from the bed.

"Ugh!" He whines. "I hate that you have to leave. Can't you just stay the night? Maybe come over here and sit on my lap and give me one last kiss goodnight?"

"Stay the night..." I say and crawl on the bed. I've yet to put my shirt on so I can tease him. "Not a fat chance tonight. Kiss goodnight. Abso-fucking-lutely."

I slide my legs over his sides and adjust his cock so my pussy rests on the bottom of his shaft. He can't feel anything from it because of my pants covering it.

He wraps his hands around each of my upper arms. His smile closes in on my lips. We connect in a passionate and wildly explosive kiss. It's been four days since we've decided to make this thing whatever it is, and we've fucked at least six times...maybe more...and we cannot get enough of each other. I've forced him to use condoms, I'm thankfully on birth control now, and I still watch out for the 'plan B' scenario just in case. But doc says I should be good now.

I part my lips, letting him slide his tongue into my mouth and explore, causing my nipples to ache with desire and my body to grow hungry again.

I peel my lips away from his with a seductive smile and suck in a breath. "Babe!" I playfully slap his chest while feeling him thrust the bottom of his shaft against my pants, which since I'm wearing 'very' thin joggers I can feel it rub into the inner part of my pussy lips.

"What?" He questions with an evil but playful smile.

"We just fucked!" I acknowledge and fight to hold back my smile. Because I know even though he just slid his cock out of me ten minutes ago, I'd have no problem going for round two. But I need to go home. I need to make an appearance to Lacey, so she doesn't think anything is up.

"We did!" He agrees and playfully thrusts his body against mine again, causing the tiniest bit of wetness in my pants. "And for once, you're not wearing underwear. So, I can feel the warmth of your pussy only getting warmer in these stupidly thin pants. And I cannot believe I am saying this, but it almost feels good."

I chuckle and slowly grind my body against his, my warm pussy lips allowing the bottom of his shaft to press against them, almost opening them even with the pants on.

"You can say that again," I mumble and quickly grind again. "I have to leave, baby."

"You will in a minute." He whispers, steals a kiss, and slides his cock against my pants. He's causing my pussy to grow wetter and my body feeling warm and very tingly. "Let me enjoy this, baby girl."

"Enjoy what?" I say with the tiniest shakiness in my breath.

My body is starting to feel that spark reignite. The way his bottom shaft runs against my pussy lips, even with the thin pants is starting to feel like sex.

"Your pants are wet." He smiles and wraps his hands around my ass cheeks. "And the more I slide my cock up and down your pants, the wetter they become. And it's starting to feel like I'm rubbing against your bare body, and I can't hold back."