Betrayal Turned Into Affection (Apink Bomi & BTOB Ilhoon (HoonMi) Fanfic)

First Posted On: June 30th 2015

Last Updated On: July 11th 2015

~ ~ ~

Yoon Bomi and Jung Ilhoon were really close childhood friends all the way through school. They were widely known by their peers as the 'inseparable couple'. However, Bomi and Ilhoon always denied about being a couple and always insisted they were just friends.

Then, when Ilhoon was scouted by Cube Entertainment in 2008, he was obviously looking forward to training to become a Kpop idol. However, he did not tell Bomi for fear of hurting his best friend. But Bomi found out soon after and could not accept the reality that she was 'betrayed' by her friend. Both went their separate ways after quarreling with each other.

Fast forward to 2012, Bomi was in her second year in her group, Apink while Ilhoon was in his debut year with his group BTOB. When they meet again after a long time, will their friendship rekindle to what it was before? And maybe, as each month passes, could it develop even more...perhaps to affection?

~ ~ ~

A/N: My second romance-themed venture! And yes, it is Apink again, but now my bias is finally taking centre stage! It's time this popular OTP of HoonMi gets the spotlight!

It was a bit unfortunate that on the day this story was posted, Bomi and Ilhoon would soon be stepping down from their MC post on Weekly Idol. But like TaEun, HoonMi shall go strong for a long time!

Part of the inspiration for this story comes from PreciousSeoul, whom has written a number of HoonMi fanfics like 'I Fell In Love With My Best Friend' and 'The Aegyo Princess And The Aegyo Player'. A huge shoutout for her, so do check out her stories.

And yes, I have put this story up for the 2015 Watty Awards, so please help share, vote and comment on this story!

Vote + Comment ~ !