Chapter 35: OTP (Third Person POV)

First Posted On: December 1st 2015

Last Updated On: December 1st 2015

A/N: The whole chapter covers events that span a week (from the previous chapter).

~ ~ ~

As a cool winter breeze passed over a particular open space in the middle of a residential area, one girl sat on a park bench. She was patiently waiting for someone... And that someone had a special place in her heart over the last few months.

Sure, they bickered a lot in the beginning, but guess what? It was she who made the first move after realising her feelings for that boy were more than mutual.

That somebody was Park Chorong.

"CHORONGIE!" somebody called her. And in the distance was the very person she loved...

...Lee Changsub.

"Oppaaangg~" she shot out a burst of aegyo. "You actually came!"

"Anything for you," he pinched her cheeks, "even before sunrise."

Yep, Chorong had asked Changsub to meet her at this hour. Well before either of their members woke up.

"Mianhae..." she cupped her boyfriend's cheeks, "you had to do this so as not to wake your members up..."

"Otteokae?" he grinned. "We're a secret couple after all."

The two of them shared a tender kiss while away from eagle eyes. Now at least, they were like one of the many secret celebrity couples out there.

But that run was about to end quite soon...but not to the extent of a 'Dispatch' article.

Meanwhile...

"So you saw her personal schedule?" somebody whispered to another person.

Two other people watched the couple's intimate moment from a hedge nearby. The grinned evilly as the captured the scene in front of them with their phones.

"Yep," the second person smirked. "Oh it's payback time for all the pranks she did to me."

"But she's the leader..." the first person reminded.

"Eyy~just this once..." the second person was totally into it.

The C-couple sat down on the bench and held each others hands to keep warm. They gazed up into the cloudless sky that was fast brightening up with sunrise approaching.

Then Changsub saw someone apporaching their direction.

"HIDE!" he whisper-yelled to Chorong and dragged her behind a trash can (oh dear) so they would not be seen.

And then, walking past them was...Lee Minhyuk!

"What's he doing here?!" Chorong nudged Changsub. "Morning walk?!"

"Don't think so..." Changsub shook his head. "But I think I know what will happen. Look towards your dorm..."

Sure enough, as he predicted...from the other end of the road came...Son Naeun!

Naeun and Minhyuk were unaware that they were being watched on two sides. So they did not sense anything amiss the moment they met up. Straight away, they kissed each other and did not stop for a full minute.

"Your lips are the most precious things on Earth..." mumbled Minhyuk in between kisses.

"Oppa~" Naeun breathed heavily. "You really brushed your teeth hard this morning. It smells so refreshing!"