Chapter 34: Obviously (Ilhoon POV)

First Posted On: November 20th 2015

Last Updated On: November 20th 2015

~ ~ ~

As Bomi chased me, my mind kept replaying the moment I recalled writing that poem.

Somehow, it just came back to me overnight as I slept...and the more I pondered over the reasons behind writing the poem, I realised I was unknowingly writing it for her. And sure enough, it was completely relatable for the two of us.

The poem's words still rung in my head. So much for remembering everything.

But hey you know what...? It's okay. Because it is what kept my love for Bomi going for all this while...even though I was oblivious to that fact previously.

Yes, I love her and I don't regret it. Crazy as it sounded, I love my best friend. And I was pretty certain she had that same feeling too; a feeling she kept for some eight years. Her confession from the last time was perhaps the turning point of our relationship. We saw each other in a different way.

Out of nowhere, Bomi pounced on me. But since I was taller, I ended up giving her a piggy back.

"Yah!" she hit my shoulder playfully. "Who are you calling pig?"

See what I did there? Piggy backing a pig. Keke~

"Neo," I joked. "Aigoo so heavy~"

"Then I'm calling you tortoise!" she whispered. "Since I could catch you so easily!"

"I let you catch me...I can actually run very fast!" I denied.

"Thick-skinned!" she snapped before letting out a loud laugh.

Unknowingly, I had carried my yeoja all the way to her dorm. She dismounted from my back and I turned to face her again.

"I guess this is it?" I asked her.

"You sound as though we are parting ways..." she giggled.

"For like a couple of hours..." I gazed into her eyes deeply.

"You mean," she looked shocked. "We're meeting tomorrow?"

"You think we shouldn't celebrate our new, or should I say rekindled, relationship?" I brought it up.

"Didn't we just do that?" Bomi looked puzzled.

"Without our members..." I told her.

If there was anything we should do right now as lovers, we had to inform our members about our relationship. Maybe because I was a little tired of my members' teasing, but the rest of BTOB and Apink would know eventually. Better they know now than find out through rumors.

"We'll tell them tonight," I insisted. As for Bomi, she had other ideas.

"Get one of your members to call one of mine. Apink shall be informed that way," she grinned.

"Will Chorong noona allow that?" I was worried for her.

"She'll be fine," Bomi patted my shoulder. "And don't call any other older female 'noona'-"

"Except you," I finished her sentence. "And my own noona of course..."

"Hoonie~" she pushed me lightly. Clearly she was embarrassed.

So I planted another kiss on her lips. If she was that possessive, then I probably must be just as bad? Pfft, we definitely were meant to be,

Just to confirm that, I reminded her, "In turn, noona, our lips and faces are only for each other."