Chapter 10: His Name (Bomi POV)

First Posted On: July 24th 2015

Last Updated On: July 24th 2015

A/N: This takes place on December 5th 2012.

~ ~ ~

Another year was about to pass so quickly. In that time, despite not having much music show success with our last album, 'Une Annee', Apink had slowly gained recognition by many Kpop fans locally and globally. Eunji and Naeun had also become involved in dramas and even a movie.

Now though, it was the first time in a couple of weeks that all the members were back together (minus Yookyung who was on holiday in America to visit her school mates).

Even though we weren't promoting any songs at the moment, we still had to make other appearances on variety and talk shows. As such, our schedules continued to get busier by the day. It was especially hard for Namjoo and Hayoung who were still schooling.

Reminded me...I never really got to see aegyo boy since BTOB's debut. Actually, I did catch a glance of him on occasional visits to CUBE, but he was always busy practicing. Oh yeah, I still did not know his name...

Tonight was like no other night. We just wanted to unwind and prepare for tomorrow since we had a fansign at a shopping mall.

"Unnie!" Hayoung called me. "Let's watch some TV together~ juseyo?"

"Arasso Hayoungie!" I grinned. TV sounded like a great idea despite having to abandon helping Namjoo with her school work.

"YAH OH HAYOUNG!" Namjoo complained. "How could you snatch Bomi unnie away like that just because you don't have any assignments?!"

"Kim Namjoo yah..." Eunji butted in, "I can help you!"

"Aniyo unnie," Namjoo shook her head. "Unless you are confident in Math?"

"Dangyunhaji!" came Eunji's reply.

While those two settled their own matters, Hayoung and I settled down to a TV night. Recently, we had become adored for our random-style rap that we posted on SNS. Pink pandas now call us the 'Y.O.' couple. Kyeopta~

"What shows are on right now?" I asked.

"Running Man?" Hayoung suggested.

"But we watch it all the time..." I noted . "So there's no point watching repeat episodes..."

"We Got Married?" she tried again.

"Erm...not really..." I made a face.

After a while, she snapped her fingers and said, "Bbom unnie, I know what we could watch right now!"

Bbom? That was the first time I heard that nickname from anyone...and yet it sounded so familiar? Well us Apink members call each other by different names, but why did 'Bbom' seem so...

Well, whatever I was thinking about at that moment must have been even more pressing. Maybe it was about aegyo boy?

"Unnie?" Hayoung waved her hands. "TV?"

"Unnie?"

"Yoon Bomi?"

"Huh?!" I jolted up at the sound of my full name. "Oh ah right...TV..."

"As I was saying," Hayoung continued, "you know that show where different idols made special appearances every time they are promoting new songs?"

"Umm...Weekly Idol?" I remembered. We had already made two appearances on the show this year during our promotion periods for 'Snow Pink' and 'Une Annee'.