Chapter 23: Moving Through Time (Third Person POV)

First Posted On: September 20th 2015

Last Updated On: September 27th 2015

A/N: This chapter skims through events that occurred up to November 2014.

~ ~ ~

In the days after the kissing incident, Ilhoon and Bomi's relationship continued to become more awkward each time. Weekly Idol recordings, which used to be looked forward to by both of them, were now dreaded instead. Even with Hyungdon's and Defconn's encouragement, neither Ilhoon nor Bomi could live up to their previous active selves.

Even so, their appearances on Weekly Idol, along with their own group and individual activities, continued full steam ahead. Eventually, they (once again) started drifting apart as they became tied down to their own schedules.

Or so they thought...

Now and then, Bomi still would have scenes of her dinner date with Ilhoon, back in December 2013, play in her head. Maybe it was because it was the first snow, but it was more because that was one of their last cheerful moments that they shared together.

The Apink members tried to avoid bringing up Ilhoon's name each time for Bomi's sake. Bomi insisted she would not be affected by them mentioning his name, but the members knew that she would soon act all emotional if they did.

Meanwhile, Apink started to establish a foothold in Japan as they released Japanese versions of their tracks 'No No No' and 'My My'. Yet, in the midst of their overseas promotions, Yookyung had to deal with a controversy over her leaving Apink. Despite that, she carried on promoting, assuring Pink Pandas that there was nothing to worry about.

Ilhoon, during that time, still struggled with his poem during his free time. Strangely, he found it hard to carry on with the rest of his self-composed poem. And for a songwriter, that was...unusual.

He remained stressed for quite some time, but eventually, he had to put aside thoughts about the poem and focus on BTOB's activites, in particular their asia tour (A/N: not sure if it happened, but update me about that).

Ilhoon had heard about Yookyung's controversy over the news as well. Inside, he was actually worried that Bomi was also indirectly affected by it. If only he was there to be a comforting hand for her... But then he could not. He was still guilty over his past actions on Bomi that day of the accidental kiss and was not sure if Bomi would still accept him.

During their hiatus period, the BTOB members even had time to take an MT to Jeju island. It actually helped Ilhoon unwind and he felt a lot better after the trip. BTOB still continued teasing Ilhoon about Bomi too, but as usual, Ilhoon kept brushing thoughts about her off.

But he still had a kind heart, so on Bomi's birthday on August 13th, he wrote her a short letter with a one-stanza poem. Out of respect, Bomi in return did the same for Ilhoon on his birthday, October 4th. She did so all the way from Japan!

And after all those months, neither Ilhoon nor Bomi showed any signs that they remembered each other from their past.

But soon, things were about to change.

It was on a day around the end of October, Ilhoon had been trying to resume on his poem. But as usual, he had gotten nowhere further. He had crumpled up some five sheets of paper, leaving the CUBE Entertainment practice room in a mess. Feeling sleepy, he left his work and headed to the cafe to get an Iced Americano.

And then, who should enter the room at that time, pick his work up, and...

~ ~ ~

A/N: Remember to vote this story for #Wattys2015!

I left you all on a cliffhanger here. Who saw Ilhoon's poem? Will the two of them ever remember their pasts?

Now I talked about a hint for the ending in an earlier chapter. It is important to read the story carefully. No the story is not ending yet, if you were wondering. There is still no sign of them remembering anything yet...

Sorry if this chapter was short. I really had a lack of ideas. Also, after Mr Chu and Beep Beep, Apink and BTOB did not really have anything prominent to note. Yookyung fans, sorry too for bringing up anything about controversies here. For the sake of the plot, I had to.

On a brighter note: THANK YOU FOR 2K READS! Keep an eye out for a new update soon!

A free dedication goes out to BigBadB2st. She recently added the sequel for 'ExoPink Got Married' and it is called 'ExoPink Love Tour'. Do check it out!

Vote + Comment ~ !