Chapter 7: Opportunity (Bomi POV)

First Posted On: July 11th 2015

Last Updated On: July 11th 2015

~ ~ ~

(Flashback - Earlier That Day)

"Yaedul ah!" Chorong unnie called all of us in the middle of practice. "Gather around!"

The seven of us headed to the centre of the practice room and waited for an instruction from our leader. Normally, this would mean we were given some important task to attend to. Nothing we couldn't do.

"What's there to do today unnie?" Namjoo was curious. "Are we going to perform for the public again? Did you have a new comeback idea? Overseas concert? Or-"

"Woah!" Naeun calmed her down. "Slow it down Joo! Chorong unnie hasn't said anything yet."

"But we need to know so that we can plan and-" Namjoo continued.

"Arasso, quiet please," Naeun spoke in her kindest tone to Namjoo. As expected from the Tom and Jerry couple.

"Anyway," Chorong unnie continued. "I know we've all been waiting for this day, but our label mates are finally making a debut!"

"Huh?" Hayoung did not understand. "But Huh Gak oppa is our only label mate..."

"Pabo yah," Chorong laughed. "I meant for CUBE overall."

I scratched my head upon hearing what unnie said. CUBE...it had been bugging me for a while. Even as I was debuting with the members last year, I had a strange feeling CUBE Entertainment was a name I heard before. Either way, I was in ACUBE so I was not bothered much.

"Hogsi..." Yookyung was on her knees now out of excitement. "BTOB?!"

Chorong's nod basically confirmed our guesses. Almost immediately, the whole practice room erupted in cheers. Yes, we were extremely elated at our hoobae's debut...but that also meant we could see our BTOB crushes on stage!

"So, going with CUBE Entertainment tradition," she continued. "A sunbae artist has to go and give them support at their debut stage. And this time...we were chosen!"

"DAEBAK!" we all echoed cheers like we were die-hard fangirls.

"Geundae..." Chorong's expression suddenly turned a little sour. "Only one of us can go..."

"WAE?!" we were now protesting unconditionally.

"It's because we have our own comeback to worry about as well..." Eunji sighed in defeat.

Then again, all of us would do anything just to see our stunning-looking BTOB hoobaes. Namjoo and Hayoung were even resorting to postponing their salon appointments and school just to see them.

As for me? All I wanted to see was that member who caught my eye. I had to know his name! Actually...

"Let's play a game to see who could go!" I suggested.

Again...?! Seriously?! Yoon Bomi was that your best idea?

"At this rate, we would be running a camp for school kids!" Yookyung shook her head.

Hayoung proposed a few rounds of 'muk, ji, pa' to decide who would go later. I was determined to be that one...but then again so was everyone else.

And who knew it...but I won!

"Oh yeah~!" I boasted. "Look who will see BTOB now!"