Chapter 26: Second Confession (Ilhoon & Bomi POV)

First Posted On: October 4th 2015

Last Updated On: October 4th 2015

A/N: This takes place on December 21st 2014.

~ ~ ~

(Ilhoon POV)

            "Hyung, do I look good?" I asked Eunkwang as I looked into the mirror in our waiting room.

            "Perfect, Ilhoon ah!" he commended me. "The Melodies will agree with me!"

            "The reindeer costume is without doubt the greatest idea yet!" Sungjae laughed.

            All the BTOB members were preparing for our comeback stage for 'That Winter's Tale' on 'M! Countdown'. As this song was meant to express a Christmasy, upbeat tune, we all had to take extra measures to perform with aegyo in front of the fans. Sigh it was tough considering we had been focusing on a confident image this whole year.

            But it is just a walk in the park for me. Fans all said that I was the 'cutie-player' idol, which was ironic since I am the group's rapper. But I'd take that compliment nonetheless.

            Our performance was only going to take place after the next six groups. It was nerve-wrecking despite the fact that we had practiced a lot for this comeback. I myself was worried about slipping up on stage, both vocally and physically; the costumes were made of cloth so they made walking more precarious.

            While we watched Girl's Day perform their hit songs, Peniel suddenly got our attention.

            "Yaedul ah!" he said as we gathered around him and stared at his phone. "Look at Yookyung's outfit today!"

            "Hyung...seriously?" Sungjae sighed.

            Yes, in the second half of the year, for some reason we still did not quite know, Peniel and Yookyung were keeping up to date with each other on their SNS profiles. Each week, he would tell us stuff that the two of them talked about. Today was just the same.

            "She looks cute as usual," Changsub pointed out.

            The Apink member was wearing a white top and a knee-length red skirt, which reminded us a lot of Santa Claus. The attractive point of her was her hairband with a small bow ribbon on it.

            "Donggeun ah," Minhyuk joked. "Are you sure you haven't fallen for her yet?"

            "Aniyo!" he denied. "We are just chingus!"

            "Sure..." we all answered like we did not believe him. It kind of reminded me of when the members teased me about being a fan of Bomi noona... Come to think of it, I actually kind of missed the friendship we used to share together.

            Ok...maybe it is more than 'kind of'...perhaps it was 'dearly'.

            "Hang on..." Eunkwang realised something. "She is dressed quite prettily today right? Maybe the other Apink members as well?"

            "Waeyo hyung?" Hyunsik asked.

            "Because...Eunji is also in a similar outfit! She updated Apink's Facebook just now!" Eunkwang showed us his phone this time.

            Sure enough, Eunji also donned on a Santa Claus themed outfit in the picture hyung showed us.

            Maybe...Bomi as well?