Chapter 39: Lovers In CUBE (Ilhoon & Bomi POV)

First Posted On: December 24th 2015

Last Updated On: December 24th 2015

A/N: This chapter takes place between mid-July and mid-August.

~ ~ ~

(Ilhoon POV)

(~ July 17th 2015 ~)

"Stay strong and REMEMBER," I spoke as I wrote, "saranghaeyo~"

I finished the sentence and read over what I wrote once again. If you haven't realised, yes, I was writing a letter to my yeoja. Apink would be appearing on 'Show Champion!' for their comeback stage. The song they would be performing: 'Remember'.

It had been just over a week since our final recording of 'Weekly Idol'. Even though we left in tears, in those two years (two and a half for me) with the team, we had also created unforgettable memories through each recording.

Now, we were back to our busy lives as Kpop idols. BTOB were nearing the end of promotions for 'It's Okay', and it was fortunate for all of us that we were able to meet Apink on stage.

Just as well. I owed Bomi a favour. Well...it was more like a 'thank you' for her efforts some three years ago.

"Hyung!" Sungjae approached me. "You really put a lot of effort into this letter huh?"

"Dangyunhaji!" I didn't hesitate to show it to him. Recently, Sungjae has also been seeking me for relationship advice between himself and Namjoo. Yeah, if you were wondering, those two are always fighting and having lovers quarrels. Bomi and I expected the C-couple to be the one embroiled in that sort of stuff. Turned out we were wrong.

So far, we were the only couple in BTOPink to have been spotted by the public. It would not be long before all the couples are found. But at least for now, we could relax.

"Well written~" Sungjae smiled at me as he handed back the letter.

"Hurry up!" we heard Peniel shouting from the front door. "Manager's already waiting!"

"Ne!" I responded as Sungjae and I gathered our things and headed out through the front door. The letter I kept in my pocket. I must not lose it, otherwise a night's worth of rest would have gone to waste.

On the way to the music show, I kept feeling the letter in my pocket. Occasionally, I would take it out, and re-read it. I would even kiss the letter.

"Gah!" Changsub complained. "Yaedul ah our Hoonie is acting weird."

"OI!" I protested. "Only Bomi is allowed to call me that!"

"Oh man...not again..." Peniel sighed. Yeah I've always made clear my relationship to Bomi to my members. They're already tired of hearing how we spend our outings together as a couple.

Hey, they do the same too! Namjoo and Sungjae is probably second best to me and Bomi. Serious!

But at least my girlfriend and I respect each other. We don't text each other during each others schedules. Naturally, I'd get worried thinking that she'll be close to other male celebrities, but my level of trust is still strong as ever.

At the MBC Building, I was the first to rush out of the van. I didn't bring a lot of stuff so I could go ahead first. Just as well, I wanted to be closer to Bbom.

As I walked through the waiting room hallways at 'Show Champion!', a memory came back to me. It was around three years ago, that Bomi was probably doing the same thing for me. She was on the way to wish us luck for our debut and she had even written a letter for BTOB. She called me 'aegyo boy' too.